Part 8:What Lies Beyond The Dawn

×
×
×

° 2 weeks after the Villa Magnum event...

° Your ship sails onward ready for its next destination...

° Your crew got used to the new percs and tool upgrades given by the Villa Magnum host...

° Your sword was refurbished making the ruby stone that sits near its handle sparkle very brightly...

° You also were given a Shoulder coat that you see most pirate Captains wear like Gol.D.Roger...The one you wore was tailor made especially for you...It had some gold tracings that could capture the eye...

° The ships sniper, Aller was given two new guns that fit her well, one that was gold and the other silver...

° Jolter was also given a shoulder coat but is short in length making it easier for her to move around...

° Hyoco was given a years supply of honey which he enjoyed to his fullest, and his knobstick has been polished and strengthened to handle harder swings...

° Kyyu had just gotten herself a hair tie that was said to be enchanted and she had taken a thin coat and treated it as a cape, still possible for her to wear it though...

° (The pirate) Rojin had taken a brand new sword that looked a bit flashy seeing as he just dresses in normal pirate attire...

You had also given a lift to an unusual looking person who wanted to be taken to an island that specializes in ship repairs

He had black wings and hair...

You sat at the corner with him behind the sails...

You open your mouth...

"You scared the shit out of, me when we first met"

"My bad, i normally know pirates for being vicious animals"

Aller holding some boxes had walked across adding to the strangers words...

"You aren't wrong there"

You place your hands under your chin...

"So you said that this ship needs some repairs?"

"Oh yes..."

(The stranger had pulled out a blueprint)

"Woah"

"You see i managed to find your ships design in my documents...I had taken a careful look at your ship to find that it is very sturdy and can probably last you years as it is now... But i suggest you have it go through some repairs to avoid possible injuries in the future..."

The pirate, Rojin walks up to both of you...

"I mean this idiot standing infront of you sir, had attacked me and my crewmates mercilessly infront of two giant snake women"

You broke a sweat showing a bit of remorse...

"But its fine...Im loyal to you now"

You grined...

"(laugh)...Glad to have you with the Jolly Pirates, The Pirate"

"Its Rojin you idiot!!!"

Rojin tackles you behind the stranger as Jolter watches...

She walks up to the stranger...

"If we are going to repair this ship at the island you recommended where is the cheapest spot, we are currently tight with berries now"