👊Jotaro Kujo x Female Reader👊

It's Jotaro's birthday and knowing him, he's not the partying type. More like the quiet and kept to himself kind of guy. You were the only friend he had and his closest one. Y/N had a deep secret however. She was in love with Jotaro. Could you blame her? His well-built body, strong jaw, and his lovely eyes. Despite being head over heels, she doesn't want to confess as this could destroy their freindship and it doesn't seem Joturo likes Y/N, at least from her point of view.

Y/N: Happy Birthday Jotaro. I got you this trench coat, I hope it's your size.

He takes the trench coat and examines it. The look in his eye made it seem he loves the jacket already. Jotaro places a firm hand on your shoulder and looks down at you.

Jotaro: Y/N you didn't have to get my anything for my birthday, but thank you. I'll put it on right now.

He puts the trench coat one and it looks to be a fit snug.

Jotaro: Perfect.

You've known him long enough to know he likes to let his emotions show instead of his words. You felt your face heating up in embarrasment as you realize you are still standing close to him, enough to smell his cologne.

Y/N: I'm glad you enjoy your jacket, now how about we go out and grab something to eat?

Jotaro rests his hand on chin apparently in a thinking postion.

Jotaro: How about some Red Robin?

Y/N: Alright lets go.

You left his house and walked over to the nearby Red Robin. Once you got there you both took a table for two people and sat down. You ordered a simple burger and soda while Jotaro ordered the Royal Red Robin Burger and the Towering Onion Rings with some alcohol. 

Y/N: That's a lot of food Jotaro, are you gonna be able to eat all that?

Jotaro: Watch me!

He then begins to devour his food. You begin to do the same, taking note on how much he's eating. After his burger he moved on to his Towering Onion Rings. Before he eats them however, he looks at you while holding some.

Jotaro: Want some Y/N?

Y/N: Hmmm sure!

He then grabs one and directs it to your mouth.

Jotaro: Open up.

He says this a little commandingly. You open your mouth and he tosses one towards your direction. It lands on your tongue and you chew. He sends another ring towards you and you happily eat it. After a little bit if this, it becomes a little game with him aiming an onion ring towards your mouth. After he ran out of them, he looks at you a little embarrassed and laughs a little. You laughed too, finding his embarrassed face adorable.

Y/N: Well someone is having fun!

Jotaro: Well be grateful you're the only one who sees this side of me. 

You paid for the food and left. You walked into the streets, with Jotaro putting his arm around your shoulder. 

Jotaro: It's not safe out here Y/N, stay close.

You tense up but feel a little safer being close to him. As you were walking, two sketchy looking guys were walking towards you. They stop in front of you with one of them pulling out knife. You begin to look around, but spot two more guys coming behind you.

Thug 1: Give up the money!

Thug 2: Do what he says.

Jotaro looked around and took note of where the guys where placed. He lets go of you and in a fighting stance.

Jotaro: I'll give you more than money! 

The gang members then begin to rumble. Three went after him while another one grabbed you hostage. The trench coat wearing guy had no trouble landing kicks, punches, roundhouse kicks, and broken necks to them. He knocked two of them out and finished his fight with a third guy. Jotaro then threw him towards a trash can, that was when he saw you in distress.

Y/N: Jotaro!

Jotaro: Get your hands off her punk!

He lunges towards him and lands a good hit on the guy's nose, knocking him out immediately. You hug Joturo out of gratefulness. 

Y/N: Thank you Jotaro!!

You sank deeper into his chest. Thank goodness nothing bad happened tonight. His firm hand then began to pat your head.

Jotaro: Calm down Y/N, I'm just happy nothing bad happened to you.

Y/N lets go and looked up at her friend. Teary eyed she lightly punches his arm.

Y/N: Hey sorry for ruining your birthday. I just wish none of this happened.

Jotaro: None of this has to do you Y/N so don't worry, you didn't ruin anything. Besides you were the only one who celebrated with me so lighten up dude. 

Jotaro grabs your hand and leads you over to the city park. His hand and him standing close to you made you feel safe and secure. You two made it to the park and sat down on the grass.

Jotaro: Damn look at the sky! So many stars...

Y/N: Yeah it looks awesome..

He then looks down like if he was comtemplating a decision in his mind. After deciding he looks at you with a relaxed expression.

Jotaro: Hey Y/N..

Y/N: Yeah?

Jotaro: I just want to say thanks for spending the day with me. Not a lot of people stay in my life and for you to be by my side through out all these years means a lot to me. I care about you more than a friend should..

Y/N: Me too Jotaro...I-I love you Jotaro..

Jotaro: Me too kid..

You both continue looking at each other's eyes for a couple more seconds until you decided to break the space between you two and kiss him. He happily reciprocates and places his hands on your waist. You put your hands on his chest. After a while of making out you needed a break for air.

Y/N: T-That was..awesome...

Jotaro: Hell yeah, especially since it was with you..

This got you flustered and you hid your face in his neck. He then began stroking your hair.

Jotaro: Come on Y/N, let's go home.

He takes you to his house and you spend the night over there with you snuggling and watching TV until it was time for bed. You placed your head on his chest.

Y/N: Goodnight Jotaro, I love you...

Jotaro: I love you too kid...

You both drift off to sleep with you holding onto the man you love.

                                                                                  THE END