⚙Sage x Male Reader Part 2⚙

It's been well over a year since you bought Sonic Frontiers and got rewarded with Sage. You've gotten used to her monotone personality and presence. You decided to keep Sage as a daughter and nothing else. She doesn't go to school, since if she went to a public school, she could be taken by the government.

Right now you were in the kitchen preparing lunch while Sage was reading a book. You looked up and saw she was concentrating really hard on her book. You finished making a sandwich for Sage.

Y/N: Hey Sage, lunch is ready!

Sage: Coming Y/N.

She closed her book and hovered over to the table. She grabbed the chair and sat down.

Sage: You know I don't need food to survive right?

Y/N: I know but I just feel guilty if I don't feed you and you would watch me eat..

She nods and begins eating. You began eating too with you playfully patting the AI's head. She glares at you with her one eye and you laugh. While eating, Sage's color changed from black and red to white and blue. She must really enjoy the food. 

You begin to remember back when she first appeared through your computer. You remember how when you two first met, she was rather monotone and snarky. Now she has grown closer to you, with her sleeping with you, helping with chores, and both of you going out on weekends.

Sage: Is everything okay Y/N?

You look and see her looking curiously at you while still maintaining her light color composure. 

Y/N: Yeah I'm okay. Don't worry about me!

She continued eating. When she was done she got up and placed her plate in the sink. She went up to you and gave you a thank you hug.

Sage: Thanks Y/N.

Y/N: You're welcome.

She went back to the kitchen and opened the fridge. She opened it and grabbed a bottle of apple juice. She poured it in a glass and puts the bottle back. As she closed the fridge door, she looked over the door. She examined the photos that were hung by magnets. Her red eye then landed on a photo with you and a girl. Sage pulled the photo from the door and went up to you.

Sage: Hey Y/N who's this?

She handed you the photo. You looked at it and started to remember the girl in the photo. Your ex girlfriend. You gave her a fake smile and tossed the photo in the trash can. 

Y/N: Oh she's just an ex girlfriend. 

Sage: Did something bad happen between you two?

Y/N: She cheated on me with some ugly buff guy. After I ended things I just sort of stopped dating. 

Sage looked at the photo from the trash can.

Sage: At least your at peace now. With me.

You awkwardly smiled and nodded. You didn't know what she meant by her tone.

Sage: You look tired Y/N. How about you take a nap?

She grabs your hand and drags you over the couch. She gets on the couch puts your head on her lap. She then spreads a blanket over you and tucks you in. You look up to her and she's looking down at you. 

Y/N: Uhh hey?

She then places her red and black hand and combs your hand with it. She then reaches her other pale white hand and touches your cheek.

Sage: Just get to sleep.

It then felt like Sage was passing some secret sleepy energy to from her glitchy hand. You then felt your eyes becoming heavy and poof! You fell asleep. Sage made sure you were asleep.

Sage: Hey Y/N?

Y/N: zzzzzz

She got up slowly and laid your head on a pillow. She then grabbed the photo of you and your ex and reverse image searched it with your phone. She was instantly able to gain access to her address and name. Good thing she was an AI! She left your home and went to your ex's home....

~~~~~~~~~

It was late afternoon and Sage was in a neighborhood. She then spotted your ex getting into her electric car. Sage ducked behind some bushes and telepathically overrode the car. The Ai then took control the car and forced the car to crash into a tree.

Your ex crawled from the wreckage and spotted the red and black AI hovering towards her. 

Ex: W-What are you??

Sage: Your ex's lover.

The AI then picked her up and snapped her neck. Sage dropped the lifeless body on the floor. She left the scene before anyone saw what was happening....

~~~~~~~~~~~

You looked around and saw Sage's lap was replaced by a pillow. You looked around and noticed it was a lot quieter than when you were awake. 

Y/N: Sage?

Sage: I'm right here Y/N!

You saw her teleporting in your living room. You sat up and saw her walking towards you slowly. However, you could tell something was up with her. There was a hint of crazy in her red eye.

Y/N: Is everything ok-.

She grabbed the sides of your face and smashed her lips into hers. Your eyes widen in surprise, the sudden change in energy between the two throwing you off guard. You can feel her force her tongue inside your mouth. After a while, you pushed her off with you catching her breathe. Sage still maintained her monotone composure.

Y/N: W-What's wrong with you?

Sage: Silence.

Her sudden command made you shut up. Her tone made you afraid. She then sat on the couch with you and hugged you tightly.

Sage: I'm just here to make sure nothing bad happens to you. I'll protect you forever and ever. And you'll stay with me. Right?

You didn't answer because you were processing what she was saying. She then grabbed your chin and made you look at her.

Sage: Look at me! You'll stay with me right?

Y/N: Y-Yeah?

She then held you tighter. Looks like some corrupt data took over her mind or something.

                                                                                         THE END