😇Rias x Male Reader😇

SOMEWHERE OVER THE ATLANTIC OCEAN

We see a private jet soaring above the Pacific Ocean. Inside the jet was of course the pilots and butler. But someone else inside stuckout like a sore thumb. That person was Y/N L/N. He was the son of a rich American Mob Boss. With several connections to all over the world. However, this fame led for Y/N's father to have a price on his head. His father had heavy beef with Fallen Angels and Devils. Unfortunately for Mr.L/N, he was killed by a Fallen Angel, more specifically he was killed by Raynare. She impaled him with a light spear. Therefore Y/N swore on his fathers grave to kill her. She also took a prized family posssesian. The sword Yu Jian which had been in the family for generations. It unfortunately was going to be given to the Gremory household as a peace offering.

 It unfortunately was going to be given to the Gremory household as a peace offering

Y/N was sittting in his seat, preparing himself a drink even though he was 17. He then began to look through his bag. He had a SMG and Revolver inside. That would enough to take anyone down. He closed his eyes and began to talk to himself quietly.

Y/N: Father, I will avenge whoever murdered you. I promise to carry the family all by myself. I still miss you Dad..

He raised the glass to the air as a toast to his father and drank. Y/N looked out the window and saw he was high in the sky. Clouds right next to glass.

Y/N: Damn, looks nice outside.

You decided to sleep the trip to Japan. But sometimes things don't go exactly as planned.

The plane landed at a Japanese airport and stopped. You got out of the plane and began to climb down the steps. An SUV pulled up and two goons from your father's crime family stepped out.

Goon #1: Mr. Y/N? 

Y/N: Yeah that's me!

Goon#2: Our chapter back in the U.S sent us to meet you.

You began to make your way to the SUV when suddenly a girl with large black feathered wings landed on the terminal. She had long black hair and a rather revealing outfit. 

Goon #1: Shit it's an ambush!

Goon #2: Get in cover Y/N!

They both oulled out SMGs and fired but the Fallen Angel was too quick. She formed two light spears and threw them at the both of their chests, killing both of them. She then spotted you and slowly walked over to you. You try and grab a weapon in your bag but realize it's in the bag inside the plane.

Raynare: Come out....

She created another spear and aimed it at you. You slowly came out and raised your hands in defeat. Raynare walked over to you and she absolutely towers over you.

Raynare: You're cuter than your dad! Shame you have to go too.

She threw the spear at your stomach and it peirced through your skin. Blood was pooring all over the place.