📓Komi x Female Reader📓

( This was a quickie I wrote during testing so apologies if it's fast )

Komi was pretty. No. She was HOT. She had communication problems but that would all change when she met Y/N. Y/N was Komi's best friend and she loved to help with Komi's speech problems.  But there was another problem:

Komi's sexuality.

Komi  wasn't sure if she was bi or lesbian but she felt that the latter was her choice. Y/N was a pretty girl so it was no surprise that Komi had feelings for her. She would have to tell her how she felt about Y/N eventually.

The quiet girl went out to the mall and bought Y/N her favorite chocolate and flowers. Komi also bought a hoodie she thought Y/N would like. Perfect. Now time to wait for school tomorrow. 

Y/N's POV:

Being bi isn't easy but since it's 2023, everyone doesn't have a problem with it. I'm a girl and I love Komi. Her long beautiful hair. Her curvaceous hips. And her soft skin. I want to confess to Komi but I'm not sure what Komi likes. 

I went out and bought Komi a notebook and a cat plushy she'd like. I've played with Komi's cat toy before so she'd really like it. 

Y/N: I can't to show Komi how I feel.

I went to sleep with a big smile on my face. 

THE NEXT MORNING

I woke up and brushed my teeth extra clean today. I dressed up in my uniform really nicely and sprayed on some perfume. I grabbed Komi's gift and head out the door. I walked down the road and stopped by Komi's home. She came out minutes later and looked surprised to see me.

Y/N: Hey bestie! Surprised to see me?

She slowly nodded and I saw a bad in her hand. Strange. Did she get me a present too? Well I'll have to find out in school. I walked down the street with Komi next to me. I then pulled a ballsy move. I grabbed Komi's hand.

She jolted and looked at me with wide eyes.

Y/N: Is it okay if I hold your hand bestie?

She nods at the girl holding her hand. Once you reach the school, everyone is looking at you and their savior. People were whispering:

" Komi has a girlfriend"?

"Who's that girl with Komi?''

" Komi's a lesbian"?

All these phrases were heard but you didn't pay them no mind. Just as long as Komi is with you, nothing matters.

You entered the school and led Komi under a blooming Sakura tree. Standing in front of her, you handed her the bag of presents you bought for her.

Y/N: Here you go Komi. These are for you!

She looked at it with a blank face and handed you a bag. You both opened each other's bags at the same time. You hugged your present while Komi had sprung cat ears on her head. She then looked at you as if she wanted to say something but didn't know how to.

Y/N: Um Komi, there's also something else you need to know. It's that I have a massive crush on you. If you don't feel the same I under-.

She gives you a hug and rubs your back. She whispers..

"Y/N" in your ear.

Well it looks like your saviour is now your girlfriend.

                                                                             THE END