🥢Nobara x Male Reader🥢

( I recently watched Transformers and Jujutsu Kaisen and got an idea.)

Kugisaki Nobara. You've known her since you were small. One thing she made clear was that she more brash and confident than you. Nobara wasn't afraid to say what she had in her mind. Of course as time went on, it was obvious she was a fighter. The complete opposite of what you were.

Years and years passed and high school came. When high school started, she opted to go to Jujutsu High. You wanted to go to a normal school which meant both of you going your own separate ways. 

Y/N's POV:

She wanted to be a sorcerer which I found awesome. As time went I soon realized I started to miss her. Nobara would send me letters saying how she liked Jujustsu High and the friends she made there. 

She stopped sending letters a few months back. I guess her school really keeps her busy. We don't text or hang out anymore and she tends to hang out with her friends more, but I can't blame her, they all seem pretty cool.

I remember Nobara telling me all kinds of stories of the enemies she would fight. Some sounding pretty terrifying like cursed spirits.

 Right now I was at the park wanting to relax for the afternoon. I pulled up to the park in my small car. I got out and opened my trunk.

There was some snacks I bought from a little Japanese corner store

There was some snacks I bought from a little Japanese corner store. My Chevy Beat began to shape shift and transform. My car was an Autobot named skids. I bought the vehicle when me and Nobara both had summer jobs. If Skids were to meet Nobara, I bet she'd mistaken him for a cursed spirit.

 If Skids were to meet Nobara, I bet she'd mistaken him for a cursed spirit

Skids: Yo Y/N! When you gonna tell this Nobara girl that you like her? 

Y/N: I don't like her that way Skids. She probably already has a boyfriend at her school or something.

Skids: You never know dude! What if she likes you?

Y/N: Um...well I guess that would be nice. Though I'm sure she already likes this Yuji guy she keeps talking about.

The lime green Autobot could only facepalm in disappointment. We walked over to a vending machine and I bought a soda. I sat down on a nearby bench with Skids sitting on the grass.