4

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Don’t Give You a Bite DGYB » Chapter 4:
Don’t Give You a Bite Chapter 4:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
In the physical education class, the weather turned from cloudy to sunny. The physical education teacher knew that everyone was nervous about studying recently, so he took everyone for a lap and then disbanded, allowing everyone to move freely.

Chi Le held a bottle of sparkling water in his hand, and leaned against the poplar tree to look in the direction of the basketball court. Jian Cheng sat on the horizontal bar next to him, playing games with a game console in his hand.

The basketball court was full of excitement, Sheng Zhuo and Chen Yunzhou were sweating profusely on the court, today happened to be people from the basketball team, Fang Younian was the sports committee of the class next door, and also a member of the basketball team, happened to meet Sheng Zhuo and Chen Yunzhou on the court In physical education class, I insisted on pulling them to play basketball together.

When the sun shines on the basketball court, Sheng Zhuo is still the most dazzling one, making it easy for people to notice him.

Chi Le looked at his slender limbs and the tense muscles while running, and found that not only was he taller than himself, his wrists were also thicker than him, even his Adam's apple was bigger than him, his skin was a beautiful honey color, and his hair was silky It looks hard.

A drop of sweat rolled down Sheng Zhuo's chin, and Chi Le's gaze unconsciously fell on Sheng Zhuo's protruding Adam's apple.

Chi Le couldn't figure it out, there are tens of thousands of Omega in the world, how could he find such a tall Omega like Sheng Zhuo in the future? I can't hug him, I have to worry about my feet if I want to kiss, everything is bigger than him, maybe somewhere...

Chi Le glanced down, and quickly withdrew his thoughts.

Could it be that Sheng Zhuo will be differentiated into an Omega for the second time in the future, and will become soft, gentle, and good-tempered, which is his ideal Omega?

Thinking about it is not impossible.

Chi Le looked at it for a while, then moved out of the shade of the tree, deliberately exposing himself to the sun, standing in the place with the most sunlight, and wanted to tan himself a little darker than Sheng Zhuo, he couldn't be alone Alpha is whiter than his own Omega.

As soon as the game was over, Jian Cheng interrupted his train of thought, "What are you doing in the sun?"

Chi Le looked at his fair wrist, and subconsciously expressed the question in his heart: "You said that if Alpha is whiter than your own Omega, isn't it good?"

Before Jian Cheng could speak, Wen Meng next to her couldn't help but said: "Of course, Omega will feel very inferior, okay? I went to the beach a few days ago and accidentally got tanned. When I came back, I found that my boyfriend is fairer than me. Recently, I’ve been taking milk baths and applying sunscreen every day, and I’ve got nothing to say.”

"What are you doing at the beach in winter?"

"Is this the point? The point is that an Omega must not be darker than my own Alpha. This is a matter of my dignity as an Omega!" Wen Meng brushed her jet-black hair, "Since you are an Omega, of course you must be fair and beautiful. , to be the most beautiful cub in the crowd, but of course you little Betas and stinky Alphas don't understand."

Omega is born better than ordinary people, with fair skin and beautiful appearance, and natural beauty. If Alpha is the strongest of the strong, Omega is the most beautiful of the beautiful. As the only Omega in the class, Wen Meng has been the class flower since high school. I just made an Alpha boyfriend a month ago.