26

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Don’t Give You a Bite DGYB » Vol 2 Chapter 26:
Don’t Give You a Bite Vol 2 Chapter 26:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Everyone played until late at night, and Chi Le was so sleepy that he wanted to get into the tent to sleep. Jian Cheng saw that everyone's playfulness had gradually stopped, so she clapped her hands suddenly, asked everyone to gather with their luggage, and then took everyone to the nearby hotel , and the same is true for other classes, who are led by the teaching assistants to the direction of the hotel.

"It's cold now, and it's impossible for everyone to camp outdoors." Jian Cheng walked ahead with a lamp, explaining as she walked, "Everyone's safety is the main premise, and the staff has already booked a hotel nearby. Everyone go to rest now and go back tomorrow."

Knowing that he didn't need to sleep in the tent, Chi Le breathed a sigh of relief and at the same time felt a little bit disappointed. He originally thought that he could have a heart-to-heart talk with his future daughter-in-law Yuexia tonight, but if they sleep together, some blushing situations will indeed happen...

Chi Le secretly glanced at Sheng Zhuo, patted his cheeks, told himself not to think about it, and followed Jian Cheng to continue walking.

Fang Younian was carrying a heavy luggage bag, and said dissatisfiedly, "Since we don't live in a tent, why do you ask us to set up a tent?"

Jian Cheng's business-like answer, "In order to exercise everyone's hands-on ability, and everyone also needs a place to rest during the day."

Fang Younian angrily snatched the hanging lamp from his hand, and took the lead to walk in front, illuminating everyone along the road. Jian Cheng curved her lips and smiled, and walked forward behind him.

The place where I live is a hot spring hotel, and everyone lives on the first floor.

Chi Le pushed the door with the number plate and walked into the room. Sheng Zhuo pressed the light behind him. The room was very big, and the terrace outside was a hot spring place. The light was on and the dripping water could be seen.

Chi Le changed into his slippers, walked over excitedly, and squatted by the hot spring pool to feel it. The temperature of the hot spring water was moderate, steaming from the surface, and the water was very clear.

Sheng Zhuo walked to his side, looked up at the surrounding environment, surrounded by high walls on three sides, the outside could not see the inside, and the privacy was not bad.

Chi Le looked up at Sheng Zhuo, with a smile on his face, "Do you want to soak in the hot spring?"

It was cold at night, they had already been freezing cold on the way back just now, it would be very comfortable to sleep after soaking in the hot spring.

Sheng Zhuo raised his eyebrows lightly, and looked down at him, "Are you sure you want to take a hot spring with me?"

"..." Chi Le's body froze. He originally only wanted Sheng Zhuo to make a bubble, but he didn't want to make it himself, but if he said this, it seemed that he was hiding some other thoughts.

The heat of the hot spring water spread to his chest through his fingertips, with a hot breath.

Chi Le shrank her fingers as if being scalded, and said vaguely: "I'll just ask casually, if you want to have a bath together, it's not impossible, but..."

"Okay." Sheng Zhuo agreed with a light tone of lips.

Chi Le looked up in shock, "???" Let's take a bath together?

Twenty minutes later, Chi Le took out the bathrobe from the cabinet and put it on, slowly opened the glass door, took off his shoes and walked towards the only hot spring pool in the yard.