39

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Don’t Give You a Bite DGYB » Vol 2 Chapter 39:
Don’t Give You a Bite Vol 2 Chapter 39:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Chi Le didn't want to believe it, and his whole body was filled with resistance. He tried to release a little pheromone, and the fragrance of peaches instantly spread in the air. It was fresh, juicy, sweet, not ah at all!

Chi Le almost cried.

Suddenly another pheromone floated in the air. The smell of oolong tea lingered on the peaches, enveloping the aroma of each peach, and gradually blended into one. The fusion of the two flavors was surprisingly harmonious , as if it came naturally.

Chi Le raised his eyes slightly in surprise. For the first time, he felt the joy of pheromone entanglement and fusion. This feeling was fresh and lingering, and gave him a strange sense of security in his heart, which he had never felt before.

Sheng Zhuo looked at him tenderly, "Actually, oolong tea and peaches go well together."

Chi Le pursed her lips and snorted outright.

"Do you like drinking peach oolong tea?"

Chi Le angrily took back all his pheromones, so what if he likes peach oolong tea, it doesn't mean he can accept that his pheromone is peaches!

He felt awkward, still unwilling to accept this fact, raised his sleeve and sniffed hard, "Is it because I drank too much milk recently, so it became so sweet? Even if I am an Omega, the pheromone should also smell like stainless steel or rust. ah!"

If I knew he would not drink so much milk to grow taller! Even if you drink milk, you can't pick sweet milk!

"..." The corner of Sheng Zhuo's mouth twitched, and there was a moment of silence, "Why does it smell like stainless steel or rust?"

Chi Le raised his chin, "Because I am a man as tough as steel!"

"..."

Sheng Zhuo hugged the man as tough as steel into his arms, pinched the soft flesh on his body, and smelled the sweet smell around him contentedly, suddenly felt extremely satisfied.

Fortunately, it is a peach, a juicy and sweet peach!

Chi Le was held in his arms, his cheeks were burning hot, "What are you doing?"

"Touch to see if you are a man as tough as steel." Sheng Zhuo pinched his blushing cheeks, "Isn't this quite soft?"

Chi Le suspects that Sheng Zhuo is flirting with him, but he can't find evidence, anyway, it's not a good one at first sight!

Sheng Zhuo squeezed up and down, his eyes fell on Chi Le's stomach, and he suddenly stopped.

Noticing his gaze, Chi Le lowered his head to look at his flat belly, thinking of something, his face suddenly turned green with anger.

It turned out that the child in the dream was born to him!

With the current medical science and technology, of course he does not need to give birth himself, but it is also a small life conceived from his stomach. Besides, this means... Could it be that the height really determines the body position?

Chi Le fell into a new round of depression again, seeing Sheng Zhuo's dislike everywhere, why should he be taller and stronger than him! Why is he an Alpha, but he is an Omega!

Sheng Zhuo patted his stomach, and there was no money here and said: "Don't get me wrong, I just want to see if this place is as hard as steel."

Chi Le gritted his teeth, if eyes could kill, Sheng Zhuo would be cold by now!