36

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Don’t Give You a Bite DGYB » Vol 2 Chapter 36:
Don’t Give You a Bite Vol 2 Chapter 36:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Chi Le finished a paper, was watched by Sheng Zhuo to preview the homework, and then recited the vocabulary for half an hour. After finishing all the tasks, it was already evening, Chi Le was left for dinner, and after dinner, he stayed with Lin Yuran Chat, and wait for the sky to completely darken before getting up and going home.

Chi Le bid farewell to Sheng Zhuo, Sheng Zhuo looked at him with a sullen face, trying to persuade him to stay with his eyes.

Chi Le pretended he didn't see it, turned his back and put on his shoes, and secretly touched his stinging lips at an angle that Sheng Zhuo couldn't see. In Sheng Zhuo's current state, it would be absolutely dangerous for him to stay any longer.

Don't think he can't see it. Although Sheng Zhuo looks normal on the surface, his eyes almost want to swallow him. After getting along with him today, he is fully aware of the seriousness of the Alpha susceptible period. The lustful look in his eyes was unbearable, now that the night was quiet, he had to run quickly, otherwise the extremely hungry wolf would really eat people.

No wonder everyone says that Alpha's susceptibility period is like the hunting period of male animals, and it's true!

Sheng Zhuo didn't know that Chi Le was treating him like a scourge in his heart. He stood by the door and watched Chi Le put on his shoes, watched Chi Le say goodbye to him, and finally watched Chi Le push the door and go out.

He clenched his fists unconsciously, and the restlessness in his chest could not be calmed down. Whenever Chi Le was out of his sight, he became irritable. To be precise, he wanted to beat everyone up. If he could, he would hate He couldn't keep Chi Le out of his sight for a moment.

But he knew he couldn't do that, he couldn't let the desire in his heart detain Chi Le.

Chi Le couldn't bear it before leaving, so he turned his head and took a quick look at Sheng Zhuo, "I'll come back tomorrow morning."

Sheng Zhuo looked slightly relaxed and nodded slightly.

Lin Yuran arranged for the driver to take Chi Le away, and when he turned around, he saw Sheng Zhuo standing by the door with a gloomy face, staring at the exhaust of the car, as if he hated that car for taking Chi Le away, just like when he was in Chi Le just now. It's like two different people in front of you.

Lin Yuran was immediately happy, "It's useless to watch, why don't you go to bed early, and Lele will come when you wake up tomorrow."

Sheng Zhuo sat on the sofa, closed his eyes, "I can't sleep."

Every minute and every second of the susceptibility period is very difficult to bear. These few nights, he almost kept his eyes open until dawn. Only after Chi Le came yesterday, he managed to sleep for a while, but the time was not long. He Afraid that Chi Le would be worried, that's why he kept trying to pretend nothing had happened.

Lin Yuran looked at him worriedly, hesitated to speak, and couldn't think of any good way, so he could only go to the kitchen to make him a bowl of calming soup, hoping it would help.

Sheng Zhuo rubbed the center of his brows, a sense of irritability shrouded his whole body, thinking of Chi Le, the gloom between his brows and eyes slowly dissipated.

The next day Chi Le went to Sheng's house, and brought the gummy bear along with her. The gummy bear wagged its tail and was very excited along the way.

Sheng Zhuo was afraid of hurting others, so he hadn't gone out for a few days, Chi Le wanted to take him out to bask in the sun, and walk the gummy bears by the way, people always staying indoors can easily affect their mood, Chi Le feels that Sheng Zhuo's current situation It might be better to go out for a walk.