28

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Don’t Give You a Bite DGYB » Vol 2 Chapter 28:
Don’t Give You a Bite Vol 2 Chapter 28:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Since the basketball game was agreed long ago, sooner or later it will be a competition. After everyone took a nap, the group went to the nearby basketball court together without further delay. Others rushed to watch the fun after hearing about it. .

Fang Younian was anxious along the road, and he didn't know why he felt a little regretful. He looked at Chi Le and hesitated to speak, and after hesitating for a few times, he asked, "Why don't you...don't compare?"

If he had known that Zhuang Xinchun was coming, he would never have mentioned the basketball game to Zhuang Xinchun. After getting along with him for a long time, he had no hostility towards Chi Le. Now he just likes to bicker with Chi Le, so this time It doesn't matter if the basketball game is better or not. Now that there are so many people, he is afraid that something will happen again later.

Hearing what he said, Zhuang Xinchun smiled slightly, and said softly: "Brother Fang, didn't you say before that with your skills, even if you give Chi Le ten **** first, you will definitely win Chi Le? Like Chi Le can't afford to lose."

Fang Younian glanced at Zhuang Xinchun, frowned slightly, always felt that Zhuang Xinchun seemed to be deliberately provoking them to play this game.

"Fang Younian, don't be too crazy." Chi Le raised his chin and snorted softly when he heard the words, and strode forward, "It's not certain who will win."

He has learned basketball for such a long time, so he is not willing to lose without a fight. Besides, he also wants to try his current level.

Fang Younian had no choice but to follow to the basketball court, and said angrily, "Just compare, shooting or 1V1? You choose."

The corners of Zhuang Xinchun's lips rose, and he spoke again slowly: "Brother Fang, so many of us have come here, if it's just the two of you, the game would be so boring, why can't everyone just watch from the sidelines?"

A few people who didn't understand the situation agreed one after another, and they all wanted to go out and have a good time.

Fang Younian asked impatiently, "Then what do you want to do?"

Zhuang Xinchun rolled her eyes lightly, glanced at Sheng Zhuo, bent her lips and said, "Since we want to compete, why don't we divide into two groups and play a formal match."

Seeing that the others had no objections, Fang Younian could only ask, "How to group?"

"I'm in the same class as you, so of course I want to be in your group." Zhuang Xinchun smiled brighter, "Chen Yunzhou and Brother Zhuo are your friends, so of course we want to be with us..."

Sheng Zhuo leaned on the basketball hoop, and said in a cold voice, "I'm on the same team as Chi Le."

Zhuang Xinchun's voice was choked, he originally wanted to be in a group with Sheng Zhuo, Chen Yunzhou, and Fang Younian, so as to remind Sheng Zhuo who is closer to him, but Sheng Zhuo chose to be in a group with Chi Le?

Zhuang Xinchun pursed his lips unwillingly, "Brother Zhuo, you often play basketball with Fang Younian and Chen Yunzhou. You are still friends for many years. Compared with Chi Le, you have a better understanding. I think you are still suitable for us. A group…"

Sheng Zhuo's voice was calm and unhurried, "Chi Le and I have been practicing together for half a month, and we also have a tacit understanding."

Zhuang Xinchun tried to persuade him again, "But you and Fang Younian are good friends, don't you want to help him?"