13

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Don’t Give You a Bite DGYB » Chapter 13:
Don’t Give You a Bite Chapter 13:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Going to the cafeteria for lunch break, Chi Le finally got his favorite braised short ribs, and smiled contentedly. The aunt in the cafeteria saw his cute smile, and when the spoon tilted, an extra spare rib was dropped. The smile on Chi Le's face instantly changed. Bigger, and thanked Auntie sweetly.

He came to the table with the dinner plate, and suddenly remembered that he wanted to ask Sheng Yao some questions about playing basketball, so he turned around and looked for it. To the opposite of Sheng Zhuo.

The students around were shocked, and even students from other classes looked at them one after another. They didn't understand what these two bosses had gone through to suddenly change so quickly, and they were able to sit and eat together .

Sheng Zhuo raised his head and glanced at Chi Le, then slightly raised the corner of his mouth, "Are you here to send warmth again?"

Chi Le smiled sharply, "I have a question to ask you."

Jian Cheng sat down with Chi Le, rolled her eyes silently beside her, and lowered her head to eat.

Sheng Zhuo glanced at Jian Cheng and asked Chi Le, "Do you have any questions for me?"

Chi Le picked up a rib and put it on his dinner plate flatteringly, "I have a few questions about basketball that I want to ask you."

Chi Le didn't think he was a pervert, so after picking up a piece of ribs for his wife, he also took another piece for Jian Cheng, thinking of Jian Cheng's hard work recently, so he took another piece for Jian Cheng.

Jian Cheng was so moved that she almost hugged him and called him Dad.

Chi Le was enjoying himself, and when he raised his head, he met Sheng Zhuo's sinking gaze. Sheng Zhuo stared at the spare rib on Jian Cheng's dinner plate, and looked at Chi Le full of resentment.

Chi Le: "..."

With shaking hands, he picked up another rib and carefully placed it on the serving plate.

Although Sheng Zhuo was not very satisfied with the fact that he had as much money as Jian Cheng, he finally stopped staring at him.

Chi Le stared at the empty dinner plate, wanting to cry, he only had five ribs, and now only one was left!

Fang Younian came back with the dinner plate, saw Chi Le and Sheng Zhuo sitting together, slipped his hand and almost spilled the plate in his hand, but fortunately, Chen Yunzhou next to him was quick to dodge in time, and even helped him up Take a moment, otherwise he wouldn't have to eat lunch today.

He walked over with a serious face, Chi Le and Sheng Zhuo were talking with gusto, no one noticed him.

He put down the plate in his hand heavily, trying to get their attention, then turned around and asked Sheng Zhuo, "Do you agree with him sitting here?"

Sheng Zhuo let out an 'um', and then continued to explain to Chi Le, but Chi Le just ignored Fang Younian's existence, and didn't even look at him.

Sheng Zhuo had a normal face, Fang Younian could only swallow what he wanted to ask, and sat down to eat his own meal.

Chen Yunzhou watched happily from the side, almost spit out the rice laughing, Jian Cheng moved aside in disgust.

Sheng Zhuo and Chi Le were still talking to themselves, turning a blind eye to everyone's surprised eyes and the cold atmosphere around them, and continued to chat.

Chi Le cherished the only piece of ribs, and said seriously: "I think there is something wrong with the way I take off, and my jumps are always not as high as yours."