Chapter 54

Who's here?

Guys Please remember to vote. 

Please me a beg unu!

Jaden's POV

I was in deep thoughts the whole car ride to the doctor. What Janay said to me earlier just never sit well me with me at all. Suppose something did go wrong wid she or my kids dem.

Hell wouldn't miss him

Dat much me know.

"Jay yuh good? Why ya hiss yuh teeth so much?" Janay asked and I smiled at her.

"Just a pree somethings. nothing fi yuh worry bout. Anyways yuh like the new apartment?" 

"It's not as big as your house but it's workable for now" as she keeps  shifting in her seat uncomfortably.

"Wah happen? Yuh good?" 

"Kinda yuh pikney no stop stretch inna me belly from morning" she answered, I rubbed her tummy and the movements seemed to calm down.

"Babe can I get a caramel frap and a cheese danish at starbucks? she asked.

"Anything for you baby"

...

We reached the doctor's office and I just listen while Janay answer to all the questions that she was asking. She suggested to do an ultra sound so she could see if the baby was okay. Janay is about 4 months pregnant and its my first visit with her. I wanted to see the baby and hear the heartbeat, so an ultra sound would have to be done either way. I missed out on the first few visits and I don't plan on missing anymore. 

I helped Janay up on the bed. She lift up her dress and placed a towel on the lower part of her body covering her underwear also. The doctor squirted the gel thing on her belly and she flinched a little.

"Yuh good babe?"

"Yes it is little bit cold" she replied referring to the gel. I watched the monitor closely as she move the wand around Janay's belly.

But wait why I'm seeing two little things

I still had on my sunglasses so I took it off and rubbed my eyes to check if I was seeing clearly.

"This right here is baby A..."I heard the doctor say.

Me bombo

"This right here is baby B..." the doctor said as she point at the monitor.

Smaddy pinch me deh. I must be dreaming.

"Doctor is it really two babies?" 

"Yes two healthy babies" she answered and I know I was grinning like an idiot.

"You didn't tell him?" the doctor asked Janay.

"No I wanted to surprise him and I'm happy I did. Look at his face" Janay snickered. 

The doctor looked at me and chuckled. 

"Well I love this surprise, it really made my day"  I said and kissed her on the lips.

Me! A Sharp bloodclaat shooter

Wait till me tell Andre this wid him gelding self

Nothing Can't spoil my day today, not even a go back a work.

"Me glad fi know say dem alright, even though yuh trick me" 

"Me?!. Weh me do Jaden?" Janay said.

"Gwan man. Thanks for keeping my babies though and you know I wouldn't allow you to do it all by yourself"