Chapter 38

Jaden's POV

I arrived home at about 8pm. Work was a bitch today and on top of that Janay texted me that she wasn't in the mood to cook. So I had to stop and get food for us. 

When I walked in the house, they were watching TV in the living room. Well Jace was standing in front of the Tv dancing, Shay was sitting by herself in the other chair on her tablet and Janay was watching Jace.

"Goodnight baby" I said to Janay

"Goodnight Shay" I said and  she looked up at me and smiled.

"Night Jaden" Janay said with an attitude,

What's wrong with Ms. miserable now

"Sorry I came late with the food, I got caught up with work" I said and walked to kitchen.

She got up and followed. I put the food on the kitchen counter and she took out the plates and start sharing the kids food first.

"Give this to your daughter for me please, she might not take it from me" she said still having an attitude. 

"Did she do or say anything out of line today? I asked.

"Not really, just her little attitude, but you need to talk to her. Because As much as I love her if she is disrespectful to me, I won't deal with her" she said.

"And that nah go work because it ago cause a rift between us. Me ago try figure it out though" I replied.

We ate in silence and then got ready for bed. The stillness of the night had me overthinking. I really need to talk to Sharayne as for Shay I think she will eventually fall in line. Once she's not under the influence of her mother. 

Har mother is out to cause problems in my life

Can't say I never saw it coming.

After all these years she expect me to drop everything and everybody. That can't work.

I know Shay wants her mom in her life, but I have to find some sort of balance. I can't have her disrespecting Janay. Janay treats Shay like her daughter from day one and that is one of the things that I love about her. She's so selfless when it comes to these kids, 

...

In the morning I woke up with my dick hard as fuck! I was going to wake up Janay but decided against it especially since she was giving me so much attitude last night.

Shoulda just fuck the attitude outta har

I knew what was wrong and sex isn't the solution right now, so I decided to take a cold shower instead. I had to make breakfast for Shay and get her ready for school, because Janay was still sleeping and I wasn't going to wake her up.

I dropped off Shay and went to work. I was in the parking lot when I tried to call Sharayne again and she finally answered. 

Fucking finally

"Weh di bomboclaat ya try poison me pikney mind fah Sharayne?" I didn't even gave her the chance to say hello.

"Weh ya talk bout Jaden" she said.

Oh so she a try play mind games

"Yuh know weh me a talk bout and if yuh continue to keep up yuh fuckery. Me nah go make yuh see har"

"Jaden yuh can't serious, because if a so be the case. We just settle this a court if yuh try keep me away from my child" she said.

"Sharayne don't you dare test my fucking patience!!!  Yuh know a tru me no like lick or disrespect woman enuh, but mek me tell you dis, when it comes to Shay me will fuck yuh up! Don't push yuh luck, you of all person know I'm not someone to play with" I said and hung up.