Chapter 52

Who's Here?!

Jaden's POV

 I went back  to my office to get some work done. My house will be extra quiet tonight and I'm certainly not sure how to feel about that. I would rather have my woman. I would prefer to be going home to them. She said she's getting an apartment. I'm not too happy about that...but baby steps. At least by Friday they will no longer be staying at Tivoli.  That will put my mind at ease a lil.

I don't want us living separately, but she said she needed space. So I'll let her be...for now. I want my family back and I'm going to work towards it.

My phone rang distracting me from my thoughts. 

"Yo, hear say yuh did deh a TG. Couldn't link me?" Andre said as I answered the phone.

"Yuh know say a Janay and the kids dem me go drop off. Shay did a cry fi stay wid dem"

"Eeh unu a talk now? Me like dat" he said.

"Me a try work pon things, me need har back inna me life. Worst like how she a carry me youth."

"Oh she never do the abortion. Me glad fi hear dat. Because all weh a gwan me know secretly yuh did a lose it enuh" he chuckled.

"Gweh man"

"Memba yuh pussy whipped from dem time deh enuh" he said laughing.

"Me not even ago deny dat. God know"

"At least yuh confess, sorry me never a record yuh" he said.

"Whatever. Anyways later me ago finish up some stuff and head out"

"Alright Janay pussy whipped baby father" he said and I hung up on him. 

He tried calling back but I ignored the call.

Him love fuckery too much.

I left the office and went home. The house was so quiet you could hear a pin drop. I sighed.

Patience Jaden Patience

I showered, ate some food and then I called Janay to check on her and the kids.

"Babe"

"Yes Jaden" she answered.

"You and the baby dem good?"

"Yes they are sleeping, bare ramping dem gwan wid earlier enuh. If me leave it to auntie. She make dem stay up the whole night." she said.

"Eeeh"

"When me tell dem bedtime a bare grumbling and whispering. Me affi wonder if dem feel like dem a big people." she said

"A because dem miss each other."

"I know. You good?" she asked.

 I miss you and I would love to be wrapped up in your arms right now

"Me good man, the house quiet so me soon drop asleep"

"Okay. I'm going to get some rest as well, will call you when I'm taking them to school in the morning" she said.

"Alright me send you some money incase dem need anything"

"Jaden I have money enuh and food is here. I bought groceries two days ago" she said.

"Well now you have extra money. Love you...Later"

"Okay bye"

She never tell me say she love me back enuh, but that's kool.