Zim x Succubus!Reader🍋

Requested by WhoAreU112

I looked around for a guy I could lure in. I was bored of this. I wasn't like other succubus, and by that I mean i was horny for every guy I saw. I've only had sex a few times, I would rather just kill my victims before I did anything, it was annoying to do it with a bunch of random men. I saw a small boy walking into his house late at night. Perfect. I went to his window and looked in, I could only see his back and contacts that he had just taken off that were now in his hands. I entered through the window. I wasn't horny for every guy I saw, but I still needed to.. 'feed.' Plus, although he looked kinda strange, he was pretty cute.
He tiredly flopped on the couch as he closed his eyes and sighed. I started at his thighs and slowly trailed my hand up to his, 'stomach.'
"Eh!?" His eyes shot open.. they were, ruby? Like, all ruby. "Who are you!?"
This was strange.. most men loved this? They didn't care, they just wanted sex.
"Who are you!?" He yelled again.
"Y/n.. who- what are you?" I questioned. He did not seem human.
He looked me up and down before deciding I wasn't human and he could tell me. "I Am Zim, the greatest irken invader ever!!"
I laughed, he was.. funny. And diffrent then everyone else. Well, he wasn't human so not surprising. I wonder if i could still feed off of him or if I would have to look elsewhere.
"You still have not awnsered me." Zim said, cutting me out of my thoughts.
"I told you my names Y/n." I looked at him.
"What species are you?" He asked.
"Oh, that. I'm a succubus."
He tilted his head in confusion but seemed to not really care to ask further. "What are you doing here?"
I hadn't fed in a while and needed to get my strength back, so i just kissed him.
Zims eyes widened, but for some reason he didn't push me away.
I trailed my fingers softly up his inner thigh and stopped in between his legs.
"Eh, what are you doing..?" Zim asked innocently.
He was honestly pretty cute.
"Its okay hun, you'll enjoy this~" I purred, my hunger taking over.
He had a blue-teal blush spread across his cheeks as he watched me pull his pants down.
I softly stroked his tip, it wasn't the same as a humans, but I liked it more honestly.
I put my tounge on it, then began sucking him off as his blush grew.
"Ah!~" He seemed confused by this entire situation but also like he was enjoying it. "Mm~" Zim threw his head back in pleasure as I deep throated him. I felt some of his cum in my mouth and I licked it up and smirked at him.
I took off my pants and got up, sitting in his lap.
I slowly lowered myself down on him. "Mm~ never done this have you, my sweet boy~?"
Zim said nothing and just moaned, his eyes rolling back in pleasure. "Ah!~"
I smirked and began riding him, "Ah, such a sweet boy~" I started going faster as I felt his clawed hands on my back, pulling me closer so he could push himself deeper into me. "Fuck~"
I was getting close and sped up even more. Zim leaned up and kissed me, his long tounge wrapping around mine.
"Ah! I'm s-so close~"
After a few more thrusts, we both came and I collapsed into his arms. Normally I left.. but, for some reason this time I felt like staying.
We layed there in each other's arms and drifted to sleep.

I really apologize if I got anything wrong about succubuses, I don't know too much about them lol-
(653 Words)