AUTHOR'S NOTE

Welcome to the official Author's Note of Adventures of the Spectre Imani BOOK 2.

A coming of age story about a girl named IMANI, who is Kenyan just like me and in book 1 she discovered she's a superhero and comes from a whole line of protectors who the people call Spectres.

This story is homage and a way of celebrating my culture, Africa and my home Kenya.

Imani is now a not so normal Kenyan teen, on a heroes journey and now finally has purpose by knowing who she is and suppose to be.

Her powers are changing and evolving into something incredible and exactly what she will need in the dark days coming ahead.

Hence the book cover change from the classic blue, she's changing and owning her power.

Coming from her ancestors who are a key part to who she is and let's not forget her family.

I hope we can learn alot from this story.

Have a great time with the characters,

The story itself is something special and is something I truly believe in and I wouldn't be here sharing with you if I didn't.

Also shout out to adijhan. Who together we came up with the concept of this book and I leveled it up.

Official book cover.

ALL RIGHTS RESERVEDCOPYRIGHT © 2023

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
COPYRIGHT © 2023