(4) My secret boyfriend

Albert's POV:

Kaden was visiting me at my house, and I had been feeling different about him since he got here. I kept catching myself staring at him or thinking about him in ways I shouldn't be. He is my best friend, so why am I thinking about him in this way? We were sat together, watching a movie, it was around 11 pm and I suddenly felt something press up against my shoulder. Kaden fell asleep, on my shoulder!! I was calm on the outside but on the inside I was freaking out. He looked so cute and peaceful and sleepy, I decided to take a small risk and put my arm around him. To my suprise, he smiled and nuzzled himself further into me. I smiled, still kinda freaking out. I think its safe to say, I have a crush on Kaden. I also didn't have the heart to wake him up, so I finished watching the movie and then fell asleep with him on the couch.

Kaden's POV:

I woke up, on Albert's shoulder, what the fuck? I didn't know I fell asleep on him, how embarraasing. He didn't seem to mind though, I guess. I got up from the couch, waking Albert up on accident. "Hey." I said to him as he was streching. "Morning." He yawned, "How did you sleep?"  "I'm sorry I fell asleep on you shoulder." I admitted, a little embarrased. "Thats ok, I enjoyed it." He winked. I cringed, "Ok, well I'm going to the bathroom." I said and then I left.

Albert's POV:

I got up off the couch and went upstairs to get changed. Kaden came out of the bathroom just as I reached the top of the stairs, meaning we almost bumped into eachother. "Sorry." He said and went to move out of the way. "No problem gorgeous." I said moving out of the way so he could pass. He pulled a face at the name. "What?" I asked, refering to his expression. "Can you stop flirting with me please." He asked. "Sorry." I rolled my eyes and went into my bedroom. One thing about me is that I tend to get a little carried away with things, I admitted to myself I have a crush on Kaden now I'm just randomly flirting with him. I didn't even cross my mind that he might not like me back. Even though I know that I'm getting carried away, however, I still continued to make him uncomfortble over the course of the day.

3rd Person POV:

When Kaden and Albert were sat on the couch later in the day, Albert shuffled himslef closer to Kaden, to the point where their legs were touching, and Kaden shuffled himself slightly away from Albert. Albert shuffled himself closer again, now their legs were touching once again. Kaden got up and sat on a chair on his own. Kaden was clearing uncomfortable yet Albert still didn't really get it. Even later in the day Albert was staring at Kaden and Kaden turned around at the feeling of someones eyes on him. 

Kaden's POV:

"Can you stop staring at me please." I asked Albert, who had been staring at me for about 10 minutes. He took his eyes off me and focused on the TV without saying a word. He was being weird and he had been being weird all day. "Stop!" I demanded, as he was staring at me again. It made me uncomfortable, him looking at me all the time. "Do you watch me sleep as well or are you just staring at me now?" "I'd love to watch you sleep, but I don't." He replied with a faint smirk. I was shocked. "Please stop. You're making me super uncomfortable." I admitted "But I like you Kaden." He confessed. I blushed a little, "If you like me then please stop awkwardly flirting with and staring at me. The feeling is not mutual." I lied. He looked heartbroken and he walked off. I sighed as he left the room and then began to sniffle and cry a bit. Truth is, I liked him back, like A LOT, but I couldn't say it. I couldn't tell him the truth. I had Raven, who I loved very much, and I was scared to come out to anyone as gay. Previously, people in my life, people I would consider close, have been really negative towards gay people. I don't think Raven would be homophobic, but she would be absolutley heartbroken.

Albert's POV:

I just got rejected. I hate my life so much. Suddenly, there was a knock at my bedroom door. I knew who it was, obviously. "What do you want?" I asked, through the door. "Can I come in?" "Sure, whatever." I mumbled. He came into my room and sat down on the edge of my bed. "I'm sorry." He started, I looked up at me while he spoke. "I do like you back, I'm just scared." He addmitted. I didn't really know what to say to him, so I just hugged him. He instantly hugged me back, I heard him start to cry and his tears made my hoodie wet. "I don't want anyone to know, but I'm gay and I like you back." "Its ok." I reassured him. We broke the hug and I saw his tear stained face and his fogged up glasses. "We don't have to tell anyone, ok?" He nodded and I kissed his cheek. He blushed and smiled and then we hugged again. I hate that we have to hide this, but at least we can be together. "Do you.." I started "Do you want to be my secret boyfriend?" I asked. Kaden blushed, "As long as its a secret, then yes." I smiled, going crazy on the inside. I love him so much!!!!

Fin
975 Words