dealer p3

y/n POV:

just as i was getting ready to text Eva if i could come round, my boss barged through my apartment door

"yo what are you doing?"  i yelled

"where were you yesterday evening" he said almost growling

"i dropped off some stuff to Claire then i had nothing else to do so i drove around the rural areas for a while, why's that your business anyways?"

"you better not be fucking around wit that Eva girl again.  i told you she's a fucking creep and you'll probably be next in her cult"

although he was some what right when speaking about her cult, i couldn't fight back. plus in my opinion i didn't see anything harmful in that house, just rumours i've heard

"im not i swear. i told you i dropped her chill out"  i groaned

"ight good. you're back on monday."  he said walking back out the door

"you could knock next time !"  i yelled

i took a deep breath and reached my phone from my pocked to message eva, luckily enough she had messaged first.

the fuck? this isn't like her at all. i didn't even do anything wrong.
i threw my phone on the couch and slouched down, disappointed and confused.
since i had nothing to do now i'd decided to take a nap, it's one way to forget about what's happening

Dre POV:

i slipped eva's phone back under the oven mits on the counter gently after sending those messages to that girl and deleting the thread. eva doesn't go on her phone around us so if i hang around for a while she will forget.

Eva POV:

hours had passed, it's now 6:32 pm and still no message from y/n. maybe she tricked me ?
i grabbed my phone and scurried off to the bathroom. when i went to look the message thread had been deleted, maybe i did that last night. i have an idea to trick her, even if she's mad at me she will still have to come up.
i messaged saying she could come pick up the extra cash i owe her. she read pretty soon and didn't respond.
fixing up my hair in the mirror and getting that familiar anxious feeling in my stomach yet again. me and y/n's relationship wasn't even supposed to go this way, i was supposed to do what i usually do with all the other girls, keep them here forever and never leave. but i just couldn't do that with y/n, something about her made me tingle, i've never even had feelings for people before but it was something about y/n that made me weak.
i made my way downstairs and sat on the couch, just waiting for that easily recognisable car sound driving up the gravel.
about 2 hours passed and i had lost all hope, i'm not sure why she had switched up so suddenly over night .

"hey Eva, we're all ready to start the coronation, wanna start the fire?" salem asked

"oh yes! i'll grab some matchsticks now"