dealer p4❗️

smut (a lot of it) 🥰
y/n POV:

"y/n...y/n...wake up"

i was shook awake by a soft voice calling me

"huh?" i sat up

eva giggled and held my hand

"sorry..i didn't mean to spook you. just wanted to tell you i've moved your car down the drive so none of the girls would notice"

"oh thanks" i said rubbing my eyes

"everyone's gone to bed, can we cuddle" eva asked politely

of course i didn't say no. i opened up my arms and she crawled under the blankets to lay ontop of me, her head lay on my shouldd and her arms held me tight, she let out a soft comfortable sigh, nuzzling herself into me more.

"you're so warm"

"thank you babe" she giggled

she looked up at me, not needing to say anything, but just admiring my face. her eyes were soft and loving, i'd never seen her so down bad. my hands roamed down her back, rubbing up and down, even squeezing her ass for a quick second, she squealed and giggled ,something in her eyes changed. she had a look of lust.

she leaned herself up, straddling my waist and started making out with me.
not wasting any time she started fiddling with the bottom of my shirt, pulling away for a sign of permission, i nodded and let her pull the shirt over my head, leaving my covered breasts in her face

"fuck your perfect"

she grabbed hold of my left boob and started leaving hickeys on my cleavage. she couldn't take the feeling of my bra restricting her from more access so she ordered me to remove it while her shirt was thrown off too.
her body was perfect. soft skin, a perfect figure and plump boobs leaking out of her bra.
i pulled her back down and she resumed her actions.
eva's soft but strong hands groped my boobs, squeezing them together in her face. her tongue now swirling around my nipple.
i moaned from the sensation of her soft lips lingering on my skin. i needed more.
my hips thrusted towards her, showing her i needed some relief.

she lowered her body and kissed my thighs.
peppering her kisses higher, eva tore off my sweatpants in one swift move, not wasting time she looked me in the eyes while biting the hem of my underwear with her teeth slowly pulling them down my legs with her mouth never breaking eye contact
my breathing progressed heavier and heavier as she spread open my thick thighs as wide as she can. her beautiful hands looked like they belonged on my body

her tongue grazed her lips and she leaned forward right into my pussy. still making eye contact with me, her tongue danced around my flesh feeling every part of my sensitive area ,i groaned trying not to be loud.

you could hear the wet sounds that came from the contact of her talented mouth and me.
she dove her tongue inside my hole curling it, trying to give me as much pleasure as possible.

i gasped loudly, my legs trapping her head in place, she immediately wedged them apart with power, making me feel so much more flustered

"be quiet baby, we don't want people catching us do we" she said seductively, slowing rubbing the pad of her thumb on my clit

i reached my hand to cover my mouth as the other gripped her soft dark blonde as she helped me reach my high .
her tongue thrusted fast in and out of my hole, her fingers still toyed with my clit.
the pace of her fingers sped up and my legs started to tremble.

i warned the woman below me that i was close and she sped up even more if that was possible.
my thighs clenched around her head again as i was sent into bliss. who knew she could make someone feel so much.
my juices covered her mouth and chin as she helped me down from my high.
unexpectedly she kissed me shoving her tongue into my mouth making me taste myself.