Part - 11 (Past)

Helloo Readers!!!
I hope you all are liking this story!!
Do Likes & Comments For Next Part!!
Happy Reading!!

                    On the next day

Karan woke up at 8:11 Am and opened his phone. He saw 33 missed calls for Teju and realized that Teju's flight is at 8:30 Am.
To reach the airport from his hotel it takes just 10 minutes.
He is still a bit drunk and the only thing he wanted to do is to stop Teju.
He asked the manager for someone to drop him at the airport and the volunteer himself.

They started at 8:15 am and reached 3/4 distance in 4 minutes. But sometimes life doesn't go as we plan.
An overloaded truck lost its balance and fallen on the road which leads to a traffic jam.
His car struck in between the vehicles in addition to this, it's started raining.

The airport is 2kms away from the place where they struck.

Karan doesn't have any option other than running to the airport, Time 8:21 he started running to the airport in the rain, his slippers become slippery so he left them and started running barefoot.

In the meantime at airport Teju reached the airport( in saree ) at 8 Am and Namish is already there waiting for her.

Namish: You are looking so beautiful in the saree😍

Teju: Thanks it was gifted by my fiance.

Namish: You don't have to remind me that you are engaged. Where is he?

Teju: He will be here in a few minutes.

Namish: I have a question? will you answer me that?

Teju: hmm ok what is it?

Namish: Last time when we met at your company canteen Karan said he was sorry for something that happened on the last night of your tour, what is it?

Teju smiled softly while looking at her engagement ring and said...

Teju: After completing masters(PG) My BTEC friends planned a gathering in goa, But my father didn't allow me to go with My friends because he thought it will be unsafe for me.

                                 Past

Teju: It's unfair I am strong enough to protect myself and this are my BTEC friends I know them from 6 years. I want to make some sweet memories with my friends, once after starting our carriers we can't make time for this dad. Please Dad let me go.

Teju's Dad(TD): Ok you can go but you have to take Karan with you.

Teju: But he already at goa with his friends and he may think of me as a burden or I came there to spoil his happiness.

Teju's Dad spoke to Karan on phone and he promised him that he will take care of Teju.
Teju and her friends landed in goa on the next day.

Karan received them and after resting for some time at the hotel they went to the beach.

After reaching Beach

Karan: Teju I am going to have my fun and you better have yours, Don't get into my way, and if you have any problem than feel free to call me.

(He left her and went with his friends)

Teju and her friends(some boys also) played on the beach and enjoyed the beautiful view.

Teju's friend(girl): Wow he has six-packs, look he is so hot without a shirt.

Teju looked at the direction her friend pointed and saw Karan (without a shirt) & his friends playing beach volleyball with foreign girls.
After the match, they are taking photos with them and one of the girls hugged him.

Teju becomes angry and started moving towards them.

Nishant: Hey sis don't get angry, you are just falling into his traps.

Teju (looked surprised because no one called her sister other than relatives): what do you mean by the trap?

Nishant: He wants to make you angry and if you shout at him or punches him then he will complain to your dad and sent you back home.

Teju: Hmm but why you're on my side and calling me sister.

Nishant: Because I am his best friend and he loves you. You will be his wife in the coming future, and my friend's wife is equal to sister right.

Teju's face blushed and said: but how can you say he loves me?

Nishant: He will start speaking the truth, after drinking 4 glasses of wine and forgets what he spoke on last night after he drunk.
He became drunk only three times in our entire BTEC and all the 3 times he spoke about you and said he loves you but you... Hate.. him. Never mind.

Teju: Can you make him drunk this night? I want to hear it from him.

Nishant: It's quick he will only drink more than 3 glasses of wine only if someone gifts him a Screaming Eagle bottle which costs around 3 lakhs and now I am a bit shortage of money. So I cont promise you anything.

Teju: I will arrange money but will you help me to make him drunk, please, pls

Nishant: How can a brother say no to his sister's first wish 😉

(He told a plan to her and Teju agreed to it)

Nishant brought that bottle and gave it to her.

Now think What Will Happen Nextt!!

Anddd Here Is My New Story Cover By @Jasmin7358 ❤️
Thank You Girl For this beautiful Cover🤗❤️

Anddd Here Is My New Story Cover By @Jasmin7358 ❤️Thank You Girl For this beautiful Cover🤗❤️

Next Update After 60 Likes & 10 comments!!!

~Your Chotu & New Writer ❤️