Part:35(Angry Karan)

Hellooo Everyone!!!!
Sorry for late update!!!
I want to clear one thing this story is totally based on past scenarios!!!
I will not write that much about present!!
If you all find it interesting then read only!!
Mai ye story on hold dalane wali thi bt because of some cute reader's I'm continuing this!!
I hope now everything is clear!!!
Happy Reading ❤️

Karan got a call from an unknown number.

Karan: Hello, who's this?

Umar: Boyfriend of your best friend, Are you following Teju?

Karan: Don't irritate me. Umar, How you got my number?

Umar: It's not important, keep following her you will get a Surprise. (Then he cut the call).

Karan ignored it and started going to the parking lot, But he wanted to know why Teju went there, so he went back towards the direction she headed.

Umar's friend (spying): He is coming.

At the back of the bus, it was dim with bus shadows, because of that many couples choose that spot.

Karan went there and saw many students talking to each other, holding hands, kissing, hugging. There were so many people out there but they are behaving like there is no one other than them.

Karan(thinking): How shameless these people Are, is this a college or park? I should inform Bajrang Dal. Why she came here? He looked around but he couldn't found her, he thought he mistook someone like Teju and started moving back, suddenly a flashlight fallen into his eyes.
He gave a glimpse towards that direction of the flash and saw Umar hugging Teju (Aditi) with his hands on her waist.
While looking at him Umar smirk and kissed her on the cheek. Karan's heart shattered into pieces, he felt like someone stabbed in his heart. His blood boiled with anger and sadness. His eyes were shedding tears, he wiped them and moving towards them with temper.

While moving Karan stepped on something Crack, He saw a watch under his feet, it's glass was broken because he stepped on it. He picked it up and noticed that was Teju's watch. He looked at her hand, which was bare. He placed it in his pocket and leaving from there to the parking.

Umar's friend: he is leaving.

Umar: Buy some time, I have to go there before him.

Umar's friends: Haha it's getting funnier, ok we will do that.

Aditi: What about me?

Umar: I already transferred the amount to your account, don't tell anyone about this.

Aditi nodded her head after checking her account.

While Karan was going one of the Umar friends bumped into him and started a quarrel with him. In the meantime, Umar went to Teju.

Umar: Hi Teju!!

Teju: Hi? How do you know that I am here?

Unar: When there is a will, there is a way, Why did you cancel our plan?

Teju: I am... I am... Not feeling well. So...

Umar: ok give me your hand.

Teju: why?

Umar: please, I already hold them many times and I always agreed with everything you said, so listen to me this once, I am not going to eat your hand don't worry.

Teju got a smile after listening to his words, he took her hand and wrapped a watch.

Teju: No, I cant take it.

Karan came there and saw them, he didn't said anything and Asked Pratik to move aside from the car and started it.

Umar: may I drop you at your home?

Teju looked at Karan. He didn't want to see her face and turned away his face and said.

Karan: I don't want any drama here, you can go with whom you want, no one going to stop, just move away from the car. I have to go.

Teju: No thanks, I am going with him. She tried to open the front door but it was locked. She knocked on the mirror and Karan signed to sit in the back seat. She gazes at him for a second and got into the car, Pratik and Ada gave ALL THE BEST sign and the car starts moving, she noticed that he was angry and his hand were red.

Teju: Did something happened?

Karan(quivering voice): No.

Teju: Why your hands were red?

Karan: Shut up and sit silently until we reach home.

Teju: what do I do? Why are you shouting at me?

Karan: Nice watch, your boyfriend gave it right. You are so lucky to get a loser like him.

Teju: He is...not my... Boyfriend. we have to talk.

Precap ~ Karan's Outburst!!!!

Here is a small update for everyone!!!
I hope you all are liking ittt!!!!
Do likes and give me your feedback in comments section!!!

And don't forget to read my another stories!!!

~ Your Chotu & New Writer ❤️