Part: 31

Hello Guysss!!!
Sorry for late update!!!!
Happy Reading ❤️

After coming from the tournament Karan went to Pratik and took his phone to message Teju to meet at the parking lot but he saw her Dp, which is a selfie with a boy.

Karan(angrily): What the hell who is he? What are you doing when your sister put a profile pic with a Boy? Do you have any responsibility for her?

Pratik: Hey don't blame me what can I do, he is her boyfriend.

Karan smiled and said: She is just acting to get rid of me. What in the world she got a boyfriend.

Pratik: I think it real, I saw them a few times while walking around the college holding hands.

Karan: Maybe they are close friends that all, let's go and meet her.

They went to college and met Teju, He tells her about the win in the tournament.

Pratik: congratulations dude.

Teju: It's not your achievement, You are not even the vice caption of the team.

Pratik: But he is the main player and member of the team.

Karan: Haha Maybe she is right, Take this I brought this for you.

Teju: A Rose in a wooden box?

Pratik: Karan she got a boyfriend. How can you give a rose to her??

Karan: Haha stop joking, it's not just a rose Teju, it is a forever Flower.

Teju: Will it stay like this forever?

Karan: It will stay like this for more than a year.

Teju turned her head to avoid facing him and said: You should give it to your girlfriend, not to me.

Karan: Yeah take this and be my girlfriend.

Teju: Already got a...

Umar saw Teju and Pratik and came to them.

Umar: Teju lets go I will drop you.

Karan (noticed him from the pic and got angry): can't you see we have a car here?

Teju: let's go Umar.

Karan holds her hand and asks him to leave.

Teju: take off your hand or you will regret this.

Pratik stayed calm while Umar wanted to show his heroism to Teju and pushed Karan.

This made Karan angrier. Pratik and Teju signalling Umar to stop but he didn't listen to them and tried to hit him.

Karan left Teju's Hand and kick Umar on his stomach. Because of that force, Umar plummets on the ground.

Teju: don't hit him, he is my boyfriend. I will complain about This the principal and make you suspended.

Karan(throwed that flower box in anger, He lifted Umar from the ground and said): Are you alright, Can you stand?