Part: 33

Hello My Lovely Readers!!!
Shower some love!!!
Happy Reading ❤️

After the match.

Karan: Pratik I want help from you.

Pratik: what is it?

Karan: send me a screenshot of Teju's DP.

Pratik: why do you want that Pic?

Karan: To practice!!

Pratik: Practice what?

Karan: Stop asking questions and send it.

*Message*

Pratik: Picture

Karan placed it as his wallpaper, every time he opens his phone he sees it and his heartbeat rises, tears roll in his eyes. He started to practice restraining the symptoms and getting used to it.

After 4 days he went to the college annual function there he saw Teju and Umar together.

He noticed that his body was not shivering, and gave an evil smile while looking at them(Teju and Umar). They didn't know why he smiled and mystify.

On the other side

Phone call.

Teju's Dad's Company hiring new employees from the Seniors of Teju's college!!

Teju's father: Did you note their names?

HR: yeah sir.

Teju's father: Select the best in them and get the information.

HR: sure sir.

Out of 15 senior( who got into a fight with Karan), 3 passed the ground discussion and reached the HR round.

Interview

HR: You got a lot of potentials, what is your expectations on salary?

Student: I am expecting the best from the company sir.

HR: you are selected, You will get the joining order after a month and your package will be around 6L.

Student: Thanks, sir.

HR: Hey wait please tell me your name again.

(The same scene repeated for all the three)

Student 1: Vijay

Student 2: Harshad

Student 3: Riyaz

HR: you got into a street fight with a junior right. We cant take employees of your attitude.

Student 1: Sir I didn't do anything, sir I was just there sir.

Student 2: sir I am pure vegetarian sir, I didn't even harm animals sir, why would I harm humans, sir.

Student 3 (crying) sir, please sir, I am not that kind of person sir. Please give me this job sir.

HR: ok I will think about it, but what is the reason for the fight.

Student 1: He beat one of the seniors in front of everyone.

The reason is...

Student 2: One of our classmates commentated a girl in front of this junior, he got angry and said she was his girlfriend and got into a fight with my classmate.

Student 3: But the crazy thing is, she came to our classmates and asked to beat him.

HR: who is she?

Student 1: I don't know her name, sir.