Part: 37(More From Past)

Helloooo Everyone!!!
You guys are amazing 😭❤️
As I promised target is completed
So enjoy 2nd update of the day!!!
Happy Reading ❤️

Next Day

At TEJU'S HOME

TD: It's not the right time.

Teju: I know but I can do it, I am strong enough to face the consequences of my mistakes.

TD: What if your uncle doesn't want to speak to you?

Teju: He will surely forgive me.

TD: Ok wait I will come with you.

Teju: No Dad, I can go.

TD: But... You know he was angry.

Teju: it's ok. There is nothing to afraid of, that's the house where I lived most of my life and have to live in the future.

Before Teju's father could react she left the home and slammed the door in hurry.

TD(thinking): What did she mean by the future?

AT KARAN'S HOME

Watchman: Madam, young master ordered me not let you pass through the gate.

Teju( with a glare): Who is he to stop me? This is my house too. Just move aside from the gate if not I will make sure that you will get fired.

Because of her warning Watchman hesitantly moved aside from the gate and she went in.

She saw Karan's Parents watching TV in the hall and knocked on the door before entering.

Karan's father saw her and a wide smile come to his face.

Karan's mom: Teju? why are you knocking on the door like an outsider?

Teju: it's just... Don't you know?

Karan's mom: know what?

Karan's father: These two kids again got into a fight with each other and our son insisted her to stop coming to our house.

Karan's mom: How can he say something like that? It's her house too.

Teju: Aunty I want to buy some dresses, can we go shopping after lunch?

Karan's mom: of course. What do you want for lunch?

Teju: Anything made by you is perfect aunty.

Karan's mom: Haba you know how to give compliments better than an old man in this house.

After saying that She went to the kitchen.

Karan's father: let's go to the study room and talk.

Teju nodded and followed him. They sat in the chairs and silence take over for seconds.

Teju: I am... Sorry, uncle.

Karan's father: I am not mad at you, But I will get mad if you don't have a proper reason for your actions

Teju: I thought that he... He is the reason for everything I missed.

Karan's father (in a rough tone): can you explain it?

Teju: I thought I missed my father's love and affection become of him, and.....( I mentioned the reason in Chapter 13 “Confessed but Forget” if you don't remember then check out that chapter)

Karan's father Broken into laugh: From when did you start seeing him as an enemy?

Teju: I don't remember, maybe from My second standard?

Karan's dad: Haha ok So you think you are a victim here?

Teju: Am I not?

Karan's dad: Do you remember the day when you first seen you're grandfather?

Teju: At my mother death ceremony.

Karan's dad: Then you should know the reason why you didn't saw him before that day.

Teju: My father loved my mom and wanted to marry her but GrandPa didn't agree to it, so my father married my mom against my grandfather will, it's made him angry and abandoned by Father.

Karan's dad: Yes You're right after marriage your father started a Pharmaceutical company with the support of your mother's parents and some other friends, you're parents worked hard for years to establish the company but then your mother died in the accident, your father got depressed, he started ignored the company and stayed at home with you. Company faced a huge loss.
Then I helped him to got out of the huge loss. And he got his company back!

Teju: So after getting the company back my father started working hard and ignored me?

Karan's dad: Your father lost trust in the people so he didn't have anyone who he can rely on in the company, He wanted to full fill your's mother dream and left you in my house hoping that you will be happy and safe in my wife care.

Teju: what is my mother's dream?

Karan's dad: To make the company one of the best in our country, But eventually now Tejasswi Pharmaceutical's was one of the best API producers, in Asia.
He didn't go for second marriage because he cant imagine anyone in your mother's place.

Teju: But my father never cares about what I like and what I wanted to do..

Karan's Dad: when my son was young (primary school) he wanted to learn volleyball but I joined him in the karate classes along with you because your father want to make you a strong girl who can defend herself.
He didn't agree to send you abroad, because He didn't want his only daughter to leave him alone. He didn't want to buy you a car because he was afraid that something may happen to you as it happened to your mother.

Teju: Then why he brought the car for him?

Karan's dad: I am the one who brought the car for Karan but I made your father gift it to my son so that I don't have any problem with your aunty.

Tears started rolling from Teju's eyes, she wanted to defend her statement that her father never cared about her but she cont find the words.

Karan's dad: your father won't get sleep if you are out of the home.

(Teju remembers the times When her father stayed awake until she gets back home)

Teju: So I am the one that has to be blamed by your son but instead of him I did that. Right??

Karan's dad: We did what's we felt best for our children, you both don't have anything to do with it. Do you know why Karan behaved rudely on that night?

Teju explained what happened at the parking lot.

Karan's dad: You know after that incident appointed a spy to watch my son but last night, Spy sends some Pics (he showed her some pictures of Umar hugging a girl in front of Karan, Because of the shadow of the buses that pics were noisy).

Teju: That was not me, it's Aditi...

Precap: KARAN'S MOM LEARNS THE TRUTH!!!

Here is the next chapter!!!
Do likes and comments guys!!!
Next update after 115 likes!!!!

And don't forget to read my another stories!!!

~ Your Chotu & New Writer ❤️