Part: 41

Helloooo Everyone!!!!
Target isn't completed yet still I'm uploading this part because I'm in a happy mood!!!
Enjoy and happy Reading ❤️

Aditi: B-But you are not going to do that right.

Pratik: It's up to you. What will get by harming that little girl?

Aditi: You just want me to come to the birthday party which is going to take place tomorrow night.

Pratik: yeah. But it's a long journey from here to the city, so you are coming with us now.

Aditi: please bear me once, From here to City, it will take Just 5 hours in the car right. I will book a cab and start Immediately after my sister awakens after operation, I promise I will be there before 6 p.m. so please let me stay.

Teju: How can we trust you? Just a few minutes back you showed us your true colours.

Aditi: please believe me I swear to God, I will come.

Teju looked at Pratik for his opinion and he said: ok, But if you don't come tomorrow then your's house, I mean orphanage will vanish from existence. I think you understand what I mean.

Aditi: Y... Yeah, I-I understood.

Pratik: that's good, let's go Teju.

They went to the car and began driving back to the city. Teju got bored and opened her FB to read some memes and while scrolling down the newsfeed she found the video Karan's friend shared on the college group.

Teju: B-br...bro look what he did, it's n-not like him, he is so vicious.

Pratik stopped the car and started watching the video.

In the video

Umar's rowdies are highly outnumbered and got knocked down by Karan's group, After understanding the situation, Umar tried to escape in the car but stopped when Karan shot a bullet into the sky as a warning.

Umar: we can sit and talk like a civilised man, don't forget that my dad is MLA here, you wouldn't get away if you do anything bad to me.

Karan(fuming): are you threatening me?

Umar: of course, I don't know who you are? But you should know your place. If you let me go then I will forget about today and we can be friends.

Karan smiled at him and said: friends? And forget about today? you are so Imbecile, I will make this day memorable in your life. Try to forget it if you can.

Umar: think before Laying your finger on me, My father is co... before he could finish the sentence, Karan kicked Umar on the crotch, because of the insufferable pain Umar placed his hands between his legs and fallen on the ground, His eyes started shedding tears and he groaned in pain.

Video ended there.

Pratik: what happens after that?

Teju: How can I know?

Pratik dialled Karan and he is not picking his calls. Then he dialled Nishant.

Nishant: Hello bro.

Pratik: what happens after Umar got hurt?

Nishant: Karan crushed him and his friends made fun of Umar, then be emptied the bottle of wine and smack it on Umar's head and that made him bleed. A tall muscular bodyguard did first aid to Umar and convinced Karan to leave and we also left from there with him.

Pratik: where is he now?

Nishant: he is going to spend today at Prince house because prince parents are out of the city and Karan is drunk and scared to go home.