|Chapter 11|

" That sounds nice, I know exactly where to go."
-------------------------------------------
Me and Jacob are just walking around to where I was gonna take him.

"So where are we going?" He asked.

"If I told you, wouldn't that ruin everything?"

"Maybe, but I have to make sure your not a crazy pshyco chick that slits boys necks for living."

"Trust me, I couldn't harm a fly if I wanted to. And also remember, I'm the preachers daughter, and one of the 10 commandments says that thou shall not kill." (I'm not trying to teach my religion, so please dont get offended if your reading this.)

"True. But then again, just because your a preachers daughter doesn't mean that you can't be a rebel. Always being with your strict parents, ain't no telling what you do behind their back."

"Out of all the things I do, this is the most rebellious thing I have ever done. Being with a boy alone. Let alone, a boy that my father told me not to hang out with." I said as we reached my favorite park in town.

"Wow, this place is beautiful." Jacob said.

"I know right. Let's go sit under my favorite tree."

Me and jacob started walking towards the biggest oat tree in the park.

"So why is this you favorite tree?" Jacob asked as he sat down.

"You really want to know the story?" I asked as I sat down next to him.

Jacob nods his head

"Ok. Well when I was little, my dad and mom would bring me here in the afternoons and tell me all these bible stories that were really interesting. I enjoy those moments because those were the moments that we were able to really bond as a family." I said as I thought back to those moments, with a slight smile on my face.

"It also gives me good vides, like when the sun is setting." I continued.

"This place really is beautiful. Have you ever had a picnic here?" He asked.

He has alot of questions doesn't he? I chuckle at myself.

"No, we haven't. But I plan to someday."
"Well I have to get going, I have a lot of homework to do, that I didn't get to because you pulled me out my own house like a mad-man" I giggled as I got up and dusted myself off.

"Well then, I guess I'll walk you home." He said as he got up as well.

"Ok then." I said as I started to walk home.