|Chapter 6|

"Well I don't think its my place to tell you why. So ask her." She said as she closed her locker and walked away.

The problem is.... She won't talk to me.
-------------------------------------------

Jacob.

I guess I gotta find a way to get to talk to Yn.. but how? I kept on walking until I remembered that I had to go to my locker. So I turned around and made my way to my locker.

Yn.

Man! I hate trying to avoid him. It's like he pops up everywhere! And then I have to run away from him..

                Later on after school

Yn.

I walked onto the door after school, hoping to see my parents waiting for me. When I looked around I noticed that I didn't hear any noise.

"Hello" I called. Noone answered.

I walked into the dining room just to see if there was a note. And like I thought, there surely was a note. Waiting for me on the table.

Hey sweetie! I just wanted to let you know that we have left early to the church to set up for bible study. It's gonna be a nice lesson, so swing past the church if you wanna come.

Love,

    Mommy and  Daddy
Ps. I left a pizza in the oven if you get hungry.

Ooo Pizza! Thank god she made me something to eat. Lord knows that im hungry! I hurried to the oven and grabbed the pizza. I touched the pizza and it was kinda cold so I put it in the microwave. Waiting for the time to pass I danced until the microwave went off. Hmm, I have the house all to myself but I dont know what to do. I guess I'll chill in my room and listen to gospel music. I was halfway up the stairs until the door bell rang.

"Should I just ignore that.." I debated in my head.

The door bell rang again.

"Ugh. I'm coming" I yelled walking back down the stairs.

When I started my way towards the door the doorbell started to ring frequently.

"Oh my gosh! I'm coming" I said walking towards the door without looking out the peephole.

"Oh god what are you doing here" I said
-------------------------------------------
I know its short but I don't know why, I just don't like typing lol. But anyways

-Vote
-Comment
-Follow