|Chapter 8|

"Come on, I wanna show you that we are good people"with that being said, I grabbed her hand and pulled her out without giving her time to react.
------------------------------------------
Yn.

"What the hell are you doing!" I yelled.

"Showing you that my family are good people." He stated simply as he kept pulling me.

"My house door is still open! What if someone robs us!?" I said.

He stopped, still holding my hands.

"We live in a white community, when was the last time you heard of burglary here?" He questioned.

To be honest, I don't think anyone ever has ever got robbed around here.

"I don't know" I said as I put my head down.

"Exactly your house will be fine" he said as he continued to walk.

We had finally made it to the door and he opened it. I looked back and just like I said, my house door is open. But it was just a crack though. I must have pulled it while I was being dragged. Jacob opened the door and pushed me in. He walked in after me, then closed and locked the door.

"Why did you do that!? Do you know how much trouble I can get into!?" I yelled

"Shh" he said covering my mouth.

" Your gonna make the other neighbors call the police!" He said.

"They should! This is called kidnappings!"

"Im just tryna show you that me and my family are good people!"

"Well your not impressing me so far." I said crossing my arms.

"Ugh, just come on." He said as he grabbed me and started walking.

"What are you gonna do now? Tie me to a chair!" I said sarcastically.

"I might have to, just to keep you from leaving" he said back.

"Ughhh, what is you're purpose!" I said.

"To show you that we are good people!"

"Why  couldn't you just tell me when we were at my door?"

"Because I can show you better than

I can tell you." He said simply and started walking up the stairs.

"What are you doing! I can't go upstairs with a boy! My dad told me that I can't go upstairs with a boy without a parent! This is disobeying my parents, and that's a sin!" I said.

"Some rules you have to break" he said as we got to the top of the stairs.

We continued to walk until we got to this door with cool drawings. Jacob opened the door and I looked around. It was a normal room but it was a lot of cool art work on the walls. There was still some boxes in the corner though. I looked around and I saw a desk with a light and a new started drawing.

"Yeaa I just started working on that yesterday night."

"His did you set up your room so fast?" I asked in amazement.

"I had all of yesterday" he said as he sat down.

"What is it gonna be" I asked.

"I don't know, it kinda just flows to my mind." He said as he sat on the layed down on the bed.

I just stared at him. He looked soo peaceful laying there. I didn't realize I was still staring at him until he started talking.

"Hey Yn, you can look around if you want. I don't mind" he said as he still had his eyes closed. 
-------------------------------------------
Isn't this longer than usual? Your welcome. But go look at my new book STOP IT and Yeaa. But anyways..

-Vote
-Comment
-Follow