|Chapter 9|

"Hey Yn, you can look around if you want. I don't mind" he said as he still had his eyes closed.
-------------------------------------------

Yn.
Now with his permission, I wasn't scared to look. I started to look around at his things. He had a lot of drawings. I guess he likes art. But the weird type of art. I started to snoop through his things and realized that he likes Nirvana. I like nirvana too! It helps me forget all about all of this preachers kid crap. Its really relaxing and chill. I started to walk around again and look. He likes a lot of bands. Then I realized that he had Andy Warhol's picture on his wall. I seen a few of is stuff and might I say, his work is good.

"When you finish I have more stuff to show you. About where we came from, and how we use to live. " Said Jacob, still in his own little world.

" well since you don't have a lot of stuff out, I guess we can go look at that stuff" I said, still looking around.

" come on let's go" and with that, he walks out the room door.

He started walking down the hallway into a room. When we got in the room, there was a bunch of pictures of A tiny family. When I looked closer at the picture I realized, that the little boy in the picture was  jacob.

"Awee is that little boy in the picture you?" I asked

" well yes, but in some of the other pictures it's my father." He replied.

" show me the pictures of your father."

Jacob walked towards a picture of  a really big family. But it was just one boy, that looked just like Jacob.

"Oh my goodness! You look just like him!" I exclaimed.

" everyone says that."

He started to walk to wards another picture. He looked like his father and his mother on prom night.

" this one is my favorite picture. I like it so much because my mom so beautiful and my father look handsome just like me."

" cocky much?" I giggled as I continued to look at the other pictures.

I came across another picture of an old couple. It looks like a painting, it must be very old. It must be his grand parents. I continued to walk around when I saw a picture of a bunch of children in front of a house. But one child stood out, Jacob. I can tell it was him because of his complexion. He was a cute little childbut he looks better now. and his hair is much curlier.

" this is called the picture room, the room we keep all memories in pictures." He paused.

" in this room you can see  how our lives were before we came here. we lived in Mexico at first. That's where for centuries our family grew up. We are the first people in centuries that moved from Mexico that was in that family."
------------------------------------------- it's short but I just wanted to update. But anyways I'm gonna start updating on only the weekends. When I have a chance tho. But read my other stories to. But anyways..

-Vote
-Comment
-Follow