|Chapter 5|

"Good Luck" She Said and she walked away to throw her food away.
-------------------------------------------
Yn.

I had just walked out the cafeteria to go to my next class period. While I was walking down the hallway I bumped into someone that I was avoiding all day.. Jacob.

"Hi Yn. I've been trying to talk to you all day! But it's seems like your trying to avoid me.." Said Jacob as he rubbed his neck. 

" I'm sorry, I can't talk right now." I said trying to step past Jacob.

Jacob steps in front of me before I could get away.

" why are you in a rush? Next period starts in 3 minutes." Said Jacob.

"I have something to do before the class" I said.

I finally got past him and made a run for it.

Jacob.
Something isnt right.. It seems like Yn is avoiding me... What did I ever do to her? I'll have to find out later. Right now, I have to try to open my locker. Its been giving me a hard time.

I started walking to my towards my locker until I saw one of Yn's friends at her locker. I decided that I'll ask her, since she is Yn's Friend and all.

"Excuse me, are you one of Yn's friends?" I asked nervously.

Yn's Friend turned around and looked me up and down.

"Hey, your the new kid right?" She said

"Yeaaahh.." I said looking down.

"Oh cool, I'm Camille. And your name is?" She said holding her hand out

"Jacob." I said shaking her hand.

" well yeah I'm Yn's friend. WhY?" She Said as she continued to pull stuff out her locker.

"Would you happen to know why she is avoiding me?" I asked.

"Well I don't think its my place to tell you why. So ask her." She said as she closed her locker and walked away.

The problem is.... She won't talk to me.
------------------------------------------- Sorry I always write my parts short. I guess it's just me being lazy.. but ill try to write longer chapters.. Anywayss

-Vote
-Comment
-Follow