|Chapter 10|

"In this room, you can see how our lives were before we came here. We lived in Mexico at first. That's where for centuries out family grew up. We are the first people in centuries that moved from Mexico that was in that family. "
-------------------------------------------
"Your family must be really proud of you guys. "

"You can say that, but some of my family calls and tells us how much they miss us. Maybe when its summer I can stay with my abuela for a month." He says as he starts to walk out the room

"Do you want anything? Chips something?"

"I mean sure. You did take me away when I was going to eat my pizza." I nonchalantly as I walk behind him.

"True, I'm sorry for that." He says as he started to go down the stairs.

"Mhmm, maybe a heads-up would be nice."

"I guess I'll warn you next time." He said turning into the kitchen.

"Let's see what we got" he says opening the refrigerator. "We have soda, lemonade, green tea, and water"

"Can I have some lemonade please" I say sitting down.

"And for food we have Doritoz, popcorn, poptarts, Chips and salsa, and sandwhiches" he said making me a cup of lemonade.

"Can I have a sandwhich?" I asked

"Doritoz?" He questioned back

"No, a sand which"

"Ok, doritoz it is" he said as he started grabbing doritoz"

"Haha, ok Mr.Funny guy. I asked for a sandwhich thank you"

"Here's your doritoz, I'm sorry, I'm not good at making sandwiches but I can make a mean quesada" he says as he tosses the doritoz at me.

"Then why did you offer me a sandwhich?" I asked.

"Because I thought it would be nice of me to ask you." He said as he gave me my lemonade.

"Well thanks for the doritoz and the lemonade" I said as I started to open the bag of doritoz.

"So what's next?" I asked chewing on a dorito.

"I don't know, maybe we can go to a park or something" he said as he got a bag of doritoz and started eating them too.

"That sounds nice, I know exactly where to go."
-------------------------------------------
Its only a little bit but I said why not update? I haven't updated in forever anyways so I decided to bless y'all lol. It anyways

-Vote
-Comment
-Follow