What a Beautiful Lady ?

~ Hello My name is Cara and I live in apartment 13 , I moved in a year ago after finishing my college courses. Now I work for a Publishing Company by the name of Stars Lighting. Everyday I wake up eat breakfast and then head to work for 6-8 hours usually today just happen to be one of the few days I'm off work and I wanted to relax but every night around 7pm to 11pm my neighbor Sakura is always making a lot of noise to the point where I can't sleep or even relax. She plays loud music and doesn't care at all about her neighbors tonight I'm gonna confront her about it cause I'd like to get some work at home done without being interrupted or annoyed.

"Just then the music started to play on low and started to turn up a bit more and more. As I put on my slides and get ready to go confront her."

~It's not unbearable right now it's just annoying cause it shakes my bedroom wall and I can barely get anything done, Watch Tv or even sleep and I love sleep. *Sighs* I'd like to be able to sleep whenever I want but apparently that's not possible.

"Then I decided to take a quick shower before heading over to confront her. I turnt on the water and and got fully undressed and then got into the shower and washed my body slowly taking my time starting with my face then slowly coming down to my neck and then letting out a little moan. My neck is sensitive after getting done with my neck I slowly got down to my chest area washing my body down as the soap and water drip off my body but now my breast, body and face are done. I wash the soap off and then squeeze my tile and put more soap on it before using it again now washing my arms to my hands off. The shower felt amazing the hot water hitting my chest to the tile on my body. I bite my lip and continued to wash myself down wipe by wipe. I then washed my legs down slowly going down every curve and scrubbing every inch of my body. Scrubbing my ass to my pussy making sure every inch of me is squeaky clean. I then let out multiple moans before finally finishing then putting shampoo in my hair as I scratch and scrub my hair good with my hands before letting the water wash away the shampoo out of my hair the water dripping with the soap coming off with every drop. Once the soap was fully off I got out and dried myself completely off before walking into my room. I took out some new clothes and put my other clothes in my dirty basket, and put a new set of clothes on, Some black panties and bra first then fully dressing up on something nice."

~After all I didn't want her to think I was a dirty weirdo so I got cleaned up and showed I was a clean person before going to visit her....Maybe I should bring a something over instead of making a seen mmmm I have a birthday cake still left over from my birthday guess I'll bring that but other than that I think my outfit is cute that'll get her attention...I mean I just wanna look nice.

"I look into the mirror once more and pose a bit before taking a picture of my nice outfit"

~ I think I look pretty hot but let's grab the cake and go say hi to my neighbor.

"Put on my sweater and scarf headed to my fridge grabbed the cake. Closed the fridge and my keys and headed out. I locked my front door then headed next door to confront my neighbor and I knocked on the door and...a beautiful woman answered the door what did I get myself into."