The Taste Of Strawberries

~Man she is trying to get my attention with that position why did she have to do that now I'm thinking all the bad stuff...but I think I'm allowed to feel this way after all I'm always having some bad dates and my last relationship I thought was the one still she shattered my heart like glass to a bullet just went through me and I slowly shattered as she went on with her life now here I am this incredibly beautiful woman is laying there asking me if I ever had sex what the hell do I do in this situation.

"I sat there for 2 minutes before getting up and slowly taking off my top and went over to her and kneeled in front of the couch and smiled at her as I tied my hair up into a ponytail taking her rubber band on her table."

~I gave in to her pressure but at the same time, I wasn't scared I completely wanted to ravish her all for myself. I'd never seen a woman this hot before and I completely just gave in to this rockstar of a stranger.

Yes actually I've been with men and women and the last relationship left me feeling completely broken but that was 5 to 6 months ago. Now I think im ready to move on if you think you could help me with that.

Kitty: Mmm sure sounds like fun. I don't date often cause of my crazy schedule and hours I'm around people always find me draining cause of my schedule but you have around the same hours as me and I've heard the music you play in your apartment I like your taste in music but what if I told you I'm way better than the artist you listen to.

Oh and what makes you say that?

"I gave off confidence and she sat up and took off her shirt and skirt while I sat in between her thighs as they were spread open seeing her black and red laced panties. It made me want her to suffocate me with her thighs and I think my face gave off that vibe cause she smirked right at me and bite her lip."

Kitty: See I don't think I'm better than Linkin park, Thousand foot krutch, Red and Dead by April but, What I have and what I'm gonna have right now is this sexy ass writer use her tongue to paint a story in my pussy right now and none of them can have you but me got it little snow.

"My face turned red and I bite my lip from excitement. My thighs started to squish together as my arms was In between I couldn't help but get excited. She leaned back on the couch and took off her panties right in front of me then threw it on to my face as I lost myself a bit and grab them smelled the scent of strawberries and the body wash she used was a strawberry lavender scent I bit my lip omce more and licked the panties then put them to the side as she looked at me pulling my hair toward her using the ponytail to her advantage pulling me closer as are lips locked onto each other, Feeling those sweet lips touch mine tasting her sweet lips feeling how soft they were against mines just made me even wetter. Are tongues then locked on with each other as we started to french kiss. Are tongues licking and sucking on one another as we both let out soft moans , She then moved my face and bite my neck my weakness was exposed as I let out a louder moan not expecting that bite, She made me cum just a bit with that making my legs shake from excitement. I couldn't even collect myself as her teeth were in my neck sinking deep as she sucked more and more. Suddenly she licked my neck from bottom to top making my toes curl the way she had me feeling excited me so much I lost myself in a good way. My hand reaches over putting it around her neck choking her a bit tightly for a second I didn't know if she would like this but I soon saw her face was a big smile waiting to get dominate and I was gonna deliver that exactly.She dragged her finger down my thick wet tongue."