An Amaizng Birthday Gift

"She went and sat on the couch her tattoos showing on her shoulder and thighs. She had two piercings and a tongue ring I didn't notice.I drank my strawberry milk then walked over and sat in a chair across from the couch."

Kitty: Thanks for telling me that and I've been noticing since the door you've been checking me every second you've gotten a chance I didn't know my neighbor was such a perv and weirdo hehe.

"I got embarrassed from hearing that and covered my face in embarrassment blushing ear to ear as I started to panic."

Im sorry !! Im sorry I didn't mean too!

Kitty: Haha you're so easy don't worry I don't mind I'd rather you check me out then the weirdos at my concerts so seeing a girl check me out that works for a Publishing company. I kind of think that's sexy in a way I bet you own a pair of glasses and look good in your work outfit let me guess a nice little suit with tight pants that really make your body stand out.

~ She pretty much didn't guess that cause we cross paths when I go to work after all. She comes back from singing at a concert tired and I'm going to work dressed up with my glasses on and my hair in a tight ponytail.

"I blushed and turned my head putting my hair over my ear as I answered."

Yes I do have a pair of glasses at home but today I didn't go to work cause it was my birthday I did drop by and got a cake and celebrated a bit with them so that was fun.

Kitty: Oh today was your birthday mmmm Well Happy Birthday beautiful, how old are you today?

Thank you so much! Im now 25 and that publishing company we keep talking about did you know I'm a manager there or one of the managers there.

"She lean forward with a small smirk on her face as she seemed impressed with that statement."

Kitty: Forgive my language but damn that's hot you wear sexy clothes like that and your a manager you must be good at bossing people around I'd love to be your worker. Shot I get to see that rocking body every day and hear you bossing me around sounds fun I envy those works.

"I blush but then I started to play along after getting comfortable talking to her as I turn and look her dead in her eyes answering her back."

~ The way she was looking at me made me feel comfortable as she was smiling looking like she was trying to tell me i was attractive too and I picked it up pretty quickly as she gave me the same looks I was giving her. It made me smile and feel real good. I haven't felt this way in such a long time I wanted to feel it once more that I was attractive and you couldn't look away at me so Im gonna tease her and see where it goes from there.

Oh you'd love it I even change my suits and most days wear dresses or even a short skirt and a suit too. I honestly think you would love working for me I treat my employees so nicely I even lean forward on their desk and if your a good worker during summer time you can see me sweating from my tight breast to my short it's honestly the best feeling.

Kitty: Mmm that sounds like a good time and Hey Miss birthday girl I got a question for you...Ever been with or fucked a girl?

"She asked me this question and laid on the couch, Her sexy legs to her stockings was showing as I blushed and couldn't look away. Damn I wanna fuck my neighbor so bad now."