I'll Make Her Call My Name

"I could tell she was wet so I stop making her wait. I leaned down and put my tongue to her thighs and licked and kissed them to her sweet lips, She was just as wet as me and I couldn't resist going in for a taste as I lick her pussy the lips teasing her and watching her twitch from enjoyment. Her toes was curling inside those sexy knee socks she was wearing, My tongue after 5 minutes of licking her and cleaning up her juices I leaned back and saw her drew that she opened while I was licking. She had so many toys I just wanted to use them all on her and make her mine. She sat there blushing red breathing hard as she glared at me look at her drawer. I pulled out a collar, a dildo and a strapon.I put the strapon on the side of me as I grabbed the dildo and locked onto her gaze with my own licking the 6-7 cock right in her face, I let out soft moans just to make her twitch from excitement."

Mmmmm you like that way my tongue wraps around this hard cock Kitty I bet you wish this was you right now but don't worry my little pet your turn is coming just let get this nice and wet for you baby and you'll get your turn.

"She didn't answer she just shock her head with that blushed expression. She was submitting more and more to me as I then sucked on the dildo completely deepthroating it right in her face with no gag as I smile at her and take it out my throat. The dildo covered in spit I put it to her pussy and dragged it up and down teasing her pussy slowly with a smile biting my bottom lip as I get that sweet moan come out again, I Shoved the dildo right inside her she let out a gasp as I fucked her tight little pussy with the dildo I pushed in and out as I licked the rim of her pussy giving her all the contact was I watch her thigh jiggle with every push, and listen to her let out every moan from soft to loud she couldn't contain herself while this thick dildo was inside her dancing in her insides. I then decided to pick up the pace and move faster and a bit harder she couldn't contain herself at all letting out those moans just made me crave her more and more. I looked at her wet pink pussy as it dripped with juices I then licked it and cleaned it using my tongue as a mop to suck in all her moist juices. I  patted the dildo on her pussy as a little tease she then bite her lip and clinched a little from the sensation of it, I couldn't help it so I shove it right back in her pussy, Her feet again curled and I couldn't resist it. The urge to taste very part of her I then leaned over while fucking her with the dildo I then grab her foot and licked it. She started to drool and then moaned louder."

~ She must like all this but I want so much more I wanna see her give me more. I want her to call my name again and again.

Kitty: I want you to do so much more to me.... Please...fuck me with the strapon I wanna submit to you right now so please take me...

"Breathing hard she bends over on the couch plumping her ass up and wiggling it in my face. I smile I couldn't resist such an offer. I grabbed the strapon and slide it on attaching it to me as I tighten it and leaned down fingering her pussy from the back then licking it some more tasting every inch of her, I took off her one knee sock and licked her bare foot making it as wet as her pussy I stood up and looked at her plump butt. I was so excited to take her ."

Oh kitty baby I'm about to fuck you till your legs go limp and I have to carry you to bed, This has to be the best first date ever so I'll make it your best night ever.