The God who became a Fool

(Keat's side)

Keat awoke, still a bit nervous, but now, she had decided what she was to do now.

She wasn't going to tell on her friends over a dictator that simply wanted her dead in the first place.

So, she grabbed the paper where she jotted everything, and ripped it into almost nothingness, making it almost impossible to rearrange or make sense of.

She then grabbed another piece of paper, and wrote something in it, something which was definitely not going to please Shadow.

She stood up from her bed, no longer having a grim look on her face, but rather a small grin on her face.

The original plan was simply to head to Shadow's office building, and then simply give him the info.

But she had different plans.

She began walking towards a chest she had, full to the brim with specific types of potions, or to be more specific, invisibility potions.

As soon as she opened the chest, a devious smile filled her face, and flashbacks to those simpler times of fooling around with Ender came to her head.

However, unlike Ender, Shadow was a far more threatening and serious person.

Nevertheless, both were fools.

She picked up one, and saved it on her inventory, then picked up the new piece of paper she had, and opened the door.

It was midnight, or at least, that's what it looked like.

While Keat felt devious, she couldn't help but stop and stare at the stars in the dark sky in awe, contemplating them.

She quickly snapped back to reality, and began walking towards Shadow's office building, trying to hide her grin and looking as serious as possible.

After a long walk, she arrived at the entrance, which was being guarded by 2 guards.

She told them:

"I'm here for a meeting, I am Sweetkeat, spy of Acirema"

The guards looked at each other, shrugged, and let her in.

She began to walk down the hallways, which looked mediocre and gave off dystopian vibes.

She then found the same room she saw a few days ago, with the sign that said "Shadow's office", and entered it.

Sure enough, Shadow was there, ready to take the information, and ready to divert troops to wherever she said.

"Welcome Keat, have you gotten my information yet? I assume you do have it if you are standing in front of me" said Shadow.

"Yes, I do have your information, here, have it" said Keat, before putting the paper down in Shadow's desk, in the side that was blank.

Shadow turned the paper around, expecting critical information, but when he began to read it outloud, he read:

"Lick my ass, fool! You thought!"

Shadow then turned his gaze towards Keat, with utter rage.

Keat then began to talk and said:

"Shadow, you really thought I was going to tell on my own friends, for you, who while you are my friend, wanted me dead?"

Shadow felt utter rage, but was speechless.

Keat continued and said:

"I guess you never learned from people like Ender, or others who have been tricked by me, do I have to remind you, that I will take the chance to trick someone whenever I get it?"

Shadow then breathed in, opened his mouth, and shouted:

"GUARDS!!!!!!!!!"

Keat then said:

"Very well, I hope you have a nice day, fool!"

And then she drank the invisibility potion she stored, and became invisible, while in this form, she opened the window, and got out before any guards could enter Shadow's office.

She then began to run as far away as possible, and then exited Acirema just 20 seconds before the potion ran out.

She was now a free woman, at least, for now, but she would soon return, and perhaps reunite with her friends, and hopefully, defeat Shadow.

But for now, she had won.