17 | ALL-NIGHTER

EDWARD'S POV:

"That bastard Mr.Khan, I didn't know he would use such a cheap trick to get ahead of us. I mean I knew he was bad but not to this extent." I slammed my hand against the desk.

"I'm angry on that too but mostly I'm angry on you. You always do this man, putting all the blame on others. From the start I've been seeing you. You always blame others when you are also at fault. It could have been one of our employees too who leaked the video then why should they carry all the blame." Jason said with a hint of anger lacing his voice.

"I know, I know it Jason but I did it for a purpose. It's their first time doing an ad for a big company so it's their start, they need to know how to react in these situations. I know that's not the complete reason and most of it was about what you said but still-" I said lowering my head but he cut me off

"Whatever, I'll deal with you later, now we should apologize to them and help them." He said and we both walked to their room.

We knocked the door.
The door slightly opened and we saw Amelia peeking through the little gap.
"Oh it's you, okay come in." She said and closed the door quickly as soon as we got in. Queer.

"What's with all this strange work." I said looking at her but she ignored me and turned to Jason and said
"Hey Jason, we thought it'd be nice if we keep our new work amongst ourselves because we don't want this one also to be leaked." She said looking at Jason. She is ignoring me. Serves me right.

"That's smart of you Amelia." Jason said patting her shoulder and looked at me as if he is enjoying her ignorance towards me. He is always the first one to tease me.

"We are sorry Emily and Amelia for Edward's rude behavior, we would like to help you." He said and nudged me to apologize which I did, only to get a glare from Amelia.

"You would like? Heck, you have to." Emily said from behind the computer for which Jason scratched his head in embarrassment.

EMILY'S POV:

How dare he come and apologize after all the scoldings? I was angry at him. Like, a lot. But still, both Jason and Edward tried to give us ideas but everything failed.

We finally got an idea which was not the best but better than the others, we were disappointedly about to finalize it. We didn't want to but we didn't have any better ideas, it was already 2 in the midnight.

I kept dozing off in the middle and Jason woke me up giving me coffee, chips and what not to keep me awake, he was literally awake the whole time. This man is really something else.

Edward was sitting with Amelia trying to show her some ideas but she was clearly ignoring him and doing her work. He begged her for forgiveness several times but she didn't forgive him. I mean, he deserves some shit. But let them just deal with it.

Amelia also was trying her level best, even though she had migraine, she had been awake the whole time. Damn, I love her, she has been supportive from the beginning. But Jason, why is he being like this? Does he really like me that much? Should I give him a chance? I don't know, maybe, I'll think about that later.

Out of the blue, Jason came closer to my face towards the computer and gave an idea
"What if we did this instead of that........"
That was actually a wonderful idea. I was surprised, it was actually what I needed. Woahhhh. I jumped and hugged him tightly.

"You are the best Jason. You found the missing genuinity in this concept. Oh my god, you are the best." I said very loudly that Amelia snapped out of her almost sleep and Edward fell down from the chair.

But then I realized what I did, damn i was hugging him. Shit. As I loosened my grip around his neck to pull away, he pulled me back hugging me tightly.
"It'd be nice if you stay like this for a while." He said and I blushed internally.

After we pulled away, I could see a hint of red shade on his face. He is cute, man. Did I really dump this guy so many times?

"What happened, did you get it?" Amelia asked in her half dazed state.

"Yessss." I said excitedly and expected her to return the same excitement but she didn't, she gripped her head tightly
"Owww, my head, it hurts."

"What happened, should we go to the hospital?" Edward asked with concern.

"No, just give me my migraine tablets, they're in my bag." She said and he looked shocked but brought them anyways.

I was so busy looking at them that I didn't even realize when Jason left the room. I went out in search of him when I found him asleep in a couch in his room.

He was crouched up on the couch like a small baby. I went and kneeled down beside the couch and looked at him. I never observed the dimples on his cheeks before, I mean, I never looked at him properly. His face was beautiful, his thick eyelashes, his ears, his lips, oh that part, I clearly remember, that embarrassing day. Damn, why did I do that? Why did I drink that much?

I clearly did and do like him but it's just my stupid rule of work coming first then anything else. Now that I think of it, it's too childish. And it's not even the real reason, I just use it as an excuse. The real reason, I never told to anyone.

Jason always cools down my mood and makes me happy, that's the thing I observed in all our meetings and that's what I wanted from my boyfriend. So I guess he is perfect.

"I guess I can give you a chance Jason, you are a very nice guy." I slowly whispered so that he dosen't wake up. It was already 5 and he was more awake than any of us last night so he deserved a lot of sleep.

It was freezing cold, so I put my coat on him and left the room only to see Edward looking at me.

"We need to talk Emily."