Dumped on My Wedding Day: Chapter 3

Hey, so thanks for the people who commented and fan.

NEXT CHAPTER COMIING UP..

RIGHT NOW(:

________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 3 :  Who the hell are you?

Kaelah POV:

Once he saw me, his eyes softened slightly, but my eyes could still point out the madness in his eyes.  Striding over, he hovered over me lifting me off the comfy bed and into the warmness and comfort of his arms.  I sighed in pure bliss as I inhaled his sweet scent that had always make me yearn for another whiff.  Unfortunately, his grasps loosened on me as he scanned me over staying quiet like he was making sure I was okay.  Even if his hands were loose around me, I could still feel the heat radiating off of him making me go oozy on the head.

“Why didn’t you wait for me to be with you?  Why did you run out like that?  I know it was hard for you, but you knew better than to go out in your state.  You endangered yourself and I thought that I was going to die if you weren’t there.  Just because he left you doesn’t mean you have to put your life in danger.”  He spoke through his teeth.  I could see that he was trying to keep his cool and his lid on by the way he was inhaling and exhaling from his nose.

He started to say more, but then my mom touched his shoulder and asked to speak with him outside.

Thoughts were gathering around in my head, but it just made me more confused.  Kale said I had run out of an event or something because someone left me.  That didn’t sound like me.  I always left guys hanging because I believed that guys were made to ruin your life.  Also, the fact that I thought Kale was the only one for me pushed away all thoughts of naked guys completely.  The idea of me tearing up over a guy that was not Kale baffled me completely.  Did something happen that would make me change and go running to the arms of someone else?

“SHE LOST HER MEMORY?”  Kale’s voice shouted loud and clear in the hallway outside my door. The doctor and my mom said something that reassured him because I swear I heard him say something like “Oh, good.”

They waltzed back into my room and I saw Kale’s facial change from pissed to calm in an instant. 

“Kale, did you stay with me the whole time?” I asked curiously.  His reaction surprised me as a light shade of pink cascaded over his chiseled cheeks and his eyes widened a little.  It went back to normal a few seconds later and he put on a heart warming smile that made light headed.

“You’re one of my best friends, Kaelah.  If anything happened to you, I would feel like another half of me was lost.   I wanted to be one of the first people to greet you when you woke up. “ He whispered softly as he leaned into me.  At first, I thought he was going to kiss me, but his lips went straight to my forehead.  I guess the flicker of his eyes to my lips were an illusion I created.  The place where he had placed his heavenly kiss was burning passively yearning for more.  Apart from that, my lips were crying from feeling left out at not being able to touch those full, pink lips of his.  If they had eyes, they would actually be crying from rejection.

Still dazed by Kale’s small chaste kiss, the doctor rudely interrupted with his annoying voice. 

“SO, Kaelah, you can be released after we take the cast from your arm tomorrow.  It looks like it healed nicely looking at the way you were able withstand the pain.  Your other scars will be healed soon enough after one week or so.  If you start feeling drowsy or light-headed at any time, that means you are over-stressing yourself. “ He urged on and on talking about symptoms and finally he ended his small speech and left the room mom trailing behind probably going to deafen his ears out with her screeching.