Chapter 5

(Idabelle)

A couple days have passed and we are getting closer and closer to their home planet. Roi takes me to the science lab today which makes me sad because it makes me remember all the times my dad would take me into his lab.

I start walking around and taking in the lab. Roi begins setting up what looks to be some sort of gas chamber.

"What are those robots doing over there?" I ask noticing some robots working in the corner on what looks like a cryo pod.

"They are trying to fix your cryo pod. Unfortunately, no luck yet. But they will continue trying" he says as he walks over to me and grabs my good hand pulling me over to the gas chamber.

"You're trying to fix it for me?" I says with a smile on my face. "Thank you so much!"

I wrap my hands around his waist and give him a hug. He stands in surprise stiffening under my touch, but a moment later he relaxes into my touch and wraps his arms around my shoulders hugging me back.

He strokes my hair gently with his big hands. Before grabbing my shoulders and pushing me gently away from him.

"Okay so you're going to stand in here. And it's going to fill the chamber with air from our planet along with the gravity" he says pushing me by my back into the chamber.

"If anything goes wrong we will stop" he says rubbing my back seeing my fear.

He closes me inside the chamber and I hear lots of noises from outside. The chamber locks and I clench my fists together trying to calm my nerves.

The chamber begins filling with a strawberry smelling air which is a little harder to breath than earth air but it's breathable. And the gravity feels the same as earth.

After about 20 minutes Roi pulls me out of the chamber and we both smile knowing that I can survive on their planet.

"Is your King going to be okay with a human being on their planet?" I ask in concern. "No one here has talked to me minus you, and your brother for a couple seconds" I say shyly.

"I don't think anyone will mind. Speaking of my brother, I have some work I need to do today. So Kion will be hanging out with you today" he says.

I perk up at the idea of hanging out with Kion. The little I've talked to him he always seems to be in a good mood. And he seems funny as well. Roi doesn't really say much to me normally so it'll be nice to hang out with someone that likes to talk. Plus I need to convince him to not inslave the humans.

"Come on" he says to me grabbing my hand and pulling me behind him. Surprised that he's letting me walk myself. Although he's still practically dragging me behind him since I can't really keep up.

When we make it to the living corridors Roi shouts for Kion trying to gather his attention.  Kion walks over placing a kiss on my cheek, catching me by surprise. Why would Kion kiss me on the cheek? Why is he showing affection to someone they want to inslave?

"The little human will be hanging out with you today. Please keep her safe" he spits out. Pushing me to stand by Kion. I smile up at him excited.

"kungno ungami. uma omue enza, nilethe kimi. umsusi ehlweni akho" you better not touch her, and if anyone else does you bring them to me. Don't let her out of your sight.  Roi speaks in his language obviously not wanting me to know what he is saying.

"ungakhaki mohu, nizomnakla ahle" don't worry brother, I'll take good care of her. He says with a wink to his brother before he grabs me and throws me over his shoulder. I squeal out not expecting it.

"lokho ngokkho angine nokulala umwethu" watch yourself. Im not against killing my own brother. Roi says in a warning tone to his brother.

Kion gives out a little laugh before smacking me on the butt playfully.

"I'll take good care of her brother. I'll deliver her to her bedroom in the evening" he says before walking away.

"Bye Roi" I look behind me and wave at him with a big smile on my face. He smiles back at me and lets out a chuckle before turning around and walking away to go do his work.

Kion and I spend the next few hours running around the space ship. He shows me all the cool fun spots to hang out. We spend a couple hours in the movie theater. Kion talks about how on his planet they haven't had females in about a thousand years. The only things they know about females is what they see in movies and porn that was made a long time ago. I really enjoyed learning a little more history of their kind.

"Why does your kind want to use us humans as slaves then, if you're so high tech and obviously have better genetics than us?" I ask in the movie theater, beginning my prying into the inslavement.

"I'm not the right person to discuss this with Idabelle" he says looking at the screen in front of him.

"Well I just don't understand-" I begin

"Enough Idabelle" he says cutting me off and ending the conversation.

A little while later, Kion drops me off at my room at the end of the night, standing around awkwardly shifting his weight between both feet.

"Goodnight Kion" I say as I reach for my doorknob.

"Wait" he says and grabs my hand to stop me from opening the door fully. I turn around slowly. "If you ever need anything..." he says as his fingers graze against my cheeks "feel free to come find me"

"Thanks Kion" I say quickly turning around and going inside my room. Closing the door in his face. That was awkward. I hope he isn't catching any sort of feelings for me. I don't want an alien to fall for me.

I quickly take a shower and change into more way to big for me alien clothes. After my shower I make my way to bed deciding to try and catch up on some much needed sleep.