Chapter 10

(Roi)

Seeing my tiny human being carried in Kions arms as she convulsed was by far one of the scariest things I've seen in my life. I was scared for her in that time. I immediately notice that Kion was naked but I wanted to get her to safety first before I punished him for being naked around my woman.

After Kion told me she ate an Apula I knew that she had to be having a reaction to it. We've been slowly introducing her to different foods, to see what the humans can eat and what isn't good for them. So far she had only had minor reactions to anything. So she probably was confident that she would be fine to eat the Apula. Stupid human.

I've been in Idabelle's recovery room now for a couple hours waiting for her to wake up. Kion has also been waiting in the room. Which annoys me to no end.

"What type of relationship are you having with my human" I slowly turn to face Kion.

He chuckles under his breath for a moment before trying to cover it with a cough, not wanting to be disrespectful. "Don't get me wrong Roi, she's a beautiful creature, a amazing woman. I would take her in a moment if she would have me. But she doesn't see me as anything but a friend, maybe even a brother"

"Hm" I hum in response satisfied enough with his answer.

"She's falling for you" he says staring at my human.

My head snaps to his quickly in surprise at hearing what he said. I already knew she was, but hearing it from someone else just solidifies it.

"Come on Roi, don't act so surprised. We all heard the noises coming from your office about a month ago" he laughs out

All I can do is smirk as I look back at Idabelle. The moment of our first sexual encounter playing back in my head. The sounds of her sweet moans and her pretty face as she released her orgasm on my lap. I knew I took things to far after because I could hear her heart beating so fast in anxiety, that I haven't pushed to do anything since then.

"I need to go. Will you stay with her please?" I ask Kion.

He looks at me surprised. Probably not thinking I would trust him with her ever again. I wouldn't tell him but I think he did a great job saving my human. And I'm thankful for him. He nods his head yes and slumps back into the couch.

I walk out silently and make my way to the guards guarding Genesis -12. "Please let wave one out of their cryo pods and escort them to their new homes" I say.

I stay and watch as the first wave of humans are awaken from cryo, knowing Idabelle would want to see it, least I can do is stay in respect for her.

She really did an amazing job selecting the first wave of humans because no one puts up any kind of fight and they all seem very grateful to be on our planet. All the humans spend a good amount of time looking at us. Probably trying to get used to what we look like.

Once they are all settled into their new human homes, I head back into the castle and go into mine and Idabelles room.

I had paid loads of money to have people begin making human clothes so they don't have to walk around in baggy alien clothes all day. Although Idabelle looks so cute in my giant clothes. I can't help but to want to see her beautiful body. And luckily the first shipment has arrived today. I spend a few hours trying to organize her closet as a surprise for when she wakes up.

My mind keeps slipping back to our moment in the office. It's pretty much been on replay since Kion brought it up in her hospital room. My erect cock never having gone back down. I've been trying to ignore it. But with my mind on Idabelle I can't help but to want to touch myself.

I grab some clothes out of my side of the closet and make my way to the shower to wash off the long emotional day and distract myself from the thoughts in my head.

I open the glass shower door and begin washing my hair and body. My cock only begins throbbing harder at the idea of her being in here with me, washing her body with my hands. At the idea I begin stroking myself.

My imagination taking me to all kinds of places. My want for her so strong I swear I can smell her. I rest my head against the shower wall as my eyes close enjoying the pleasure I'm giving myself.

I quickly jump when I feel a small hand grab onto my cock. I snap my eyes open quickly to take in my surroundings. Big eyed Idabelle is looking me in the eyes every once and awhile her eyes shoot down to the cock that's in between both our hands. I can see the blush on her face. Now really smelling her arousal.

I place my hand on top of hers as I begin moving her hand to stroke my dick. I moan falling from my mouth at the soft hand moving on my dick.

"Take your clothes off and get in here" I order her. She gets a scared look on her face but does as I say anyways.

Taking in all her beauty. And how her small but full tits sit perfectly on her chest. She comes close to me to get under the showers water stream. I pull her against my chest and begin kissing her passionately. She's quick to kiss me back opening her mouth to make room for my dominant tongue.

I can feel her hands trail down to my rock hard cock as she begins stroking it again. Making me moan out slamming my head back against the shower wall. I can feel the confidence radiating off her knowing what she can do to my body.

"Idabelle... what are you doing?" I groan out.

She drops to her knees quickly licking my cock from the base to the tip quickly slipping the tip in her mouth and swirling her tongue around it before gently sucking.

I pull my cock from her grasp quickly "baby you just got out of the hospital. You should be taking it easy" I say trying to get her to stand back up.

She just looks up at me with a smirk on her face. She could literally ask me for anything she wanted on this world and I'd find a way to give it to her.

She begins sucking my cock yet again, faster with more need in her rhythm.

"Fuck Idabelle" I moan out as I grab onto her hair and begin fucking her mouth. She looks me in the eyes which sends me over the edge and I shoot my cum straight down her throat. I slump against the shower wall as I come down from my orgasm high, recovering quickly.

Idabelle stands back up to her feet coming close to me planting a quick kiss on my mouth.

"Hi" she said happily.

"Hi my indlovukazi" I say lazily enjoying having her in the shower with me.

"They released me from the hospital" she says resting her naked wet body against me. Making my dick twitch again. "Kion walked me here" she smiles at me.

"Good I'm glad" I say back running my hands along her bare soft back.

"How's your shower?" She asks giggling

"Much better now" I say chuckling back.

"Where you thinking about me?" She says looking me in the eyes innocently.

"You already know the answer to that" I say kissing her on the lips.

"Well what exactly were you thinking about?" She asks biting her lip.

I flip us around so she rests against the shower wall as I cage her in with my arms. I lean in close to her ear knowing how my whispering and breath against her drives her crazy.

"I was imagining how it would be to fuck you here against this bathroom wall" I trail a hand down her body and cup her sex in my hand.

She hitch's her breath in surprised excitement remaining silent as she waits for me to say more.

"How my cock would feel plunged deep into your soft core" I say as I push a finger deep into her center.

She lets out a moan in response as her chest heaves itself off the shower wall. I quickly remove my hand and move away from her.

"Hey!" She yells at me sending me a frustrated look.

"Sorry pretty human. You'll have to wait for that" I smirk at her as I get out of the shower.