Chapter 11

(Idabelle)

After I get out of the shower I walk into the bedroom in my towel to find some of Roi's clothes to wear. Roi has a big smile on his face.

"What?" I ask looking at him smile.

I open the closet where I'm greeted with a whole closet full of clothes made for woman. Not just woman but human woman. "Oh my gosh"

"There's a whole lot more being made as well. I figured the humans would need clothes that actually fit them if they are going to be joining our world" he says as he walks up behind me. He quickly grabs a silk blue dress. "You should wear this" he says as he places the soft material in my hands.

I drop my towel to the ground pausing for a moment knowing that Roi is taking in my body. He eventually clears his throat and looks up at the ceiling. I slip the soft dress over my head quickly. I've never worn such a beautiful dress. Even on earth.

"Oh there's one other thing I need to discuss with you" he says and I can see the slight worry on his face. I don't say anything as a sign for him to continue. "I let your first wave of humans out while you were in the hospital wing" he says fidgeting with his hands.

"You what?" I raise my voice at him in shock.

"I know you probably wanted to be there. But I stayed the entire time and everyone seems to be adjusting well" he says grabbing my hand. I immediately wrap my arms around him.

"Thank you so much" I say as a happy tear slips out of my eye.

"Would you like to go see them?" He Asks.

I nod my head yes quickly causing him to chuckle. "Okay. Let's go" he says grabbing my hand and pulling me out of our bedroom and towards the front entrance of the castle. 

We make it to the human town in about 5 minutes of walking. The whole town has been fenced in so that no threats can get to them. Like those black panther looking beasts.

When we enter the town I notice some humans stop to stare at Roi.

"I think I'll be fine from here" I say smiling at him. He places a quick kiss on my forehead and steps back towards the exit of the town.

"Be good my indlovukazi. I'll come get you in a few hours" he says as he quickly turns around to leave.

I begin walking around in the human village that was created for us. Many people come up to me thanking me for all the work I put in. I don't know how the news spread so fast but it seems like everyone knows that I'm the person that put in place all the actions to get them out of cryo.

They all seem to be adjusting well. I take in my surroundings for a few hours. Feeling so grateful to feel like a normal person again. Surrounded by people that also look like me.

I know this peaceful feeling won't last forever. We have 3 more waves of people to let out of cryo and not all the people are good people. There's a lot of strong minded people that might want to retaliate against the aliens. Some might want to take this planet for their own. I try to not let my worrying take over.

A young girl comes and sits next to me on the grass. She looks to be about my age with beautiful blonde hair and ice blue eyes. I turn to look at her expecting her to say something. But she just sits next to me in silence for a couple minutes.

"Thanks for picking me" she says smiling.

I look at her in shock that she spoke. "You're welcome" I say

"It's beautiful here. Definitely different than earth" she says looking out at the village.

"Yeah it is" I say back.

We spend the next couple hours handing out getting to know each other. Lily is an amazing person and definitely has a lot of energy. I think her and Kion would actually get along pretty well. I make a mental note to try and set them up.

Before I know it Roi is back to pick me up and take me home. I run up to him placing a kiss on his lips. Before I have time to think he's deepening our kiss. He's kissing me like he hasn't seen me in days. As we break apart I know that my face is pink.

"Have a good time?" He asks and I nod my head quickly in response.

I look back to see Lily still sitting on the grass where I left her. Looking at me and Roi in shock. Probably not realizing how close I was to a alien.

I look back at Roi with puppy dog eyes. Even though I know he probably wouldn't say yes to me anyways. "Can I bring my friend Lily to the castle?" I ask nicely.

Roi let's out a quiet sigh. "Fine" he says turning to walk to  the exit where I know he will wait for me.

I quickly run over to Lily not wanting Roi to have to wait to long for me.

"You just kissed an alien on the lips!" She says loudly in shock

"Yeah. I'm kinda falling for him" i say as I blush a bit. "But that's not the point. Come back to the castle with me" I say excited.

She looks up at me shocked. Her mouth handing open. "Are you sure?"

"Yeah! They won't hurt you. Plus there's someone I want you to meet" I say pulling at her hand for her to get up.

"Okay" she says worried

"Great!" I say as we walk over to Roi.

"Roi. This is Lily" I say giving him a look that tells him to be nice.

Lily gets shy around the alien probably not knowing what to do.

"Jerkophi inbi" why are you bringing the girl? Roi asks me in his language. I've slowly been learning it from him and Kion.

"nuna ukummisa nye Kion" I want to set her up with Kion. I say smiling at him.

Roi sighs and rolls his eyes at me. Lily looks at me with wide eyes and mouth hanging open in shock. "You- you speak their language?" She asks.

"Only a little bit. I'm trying to learn it" I say back

Roi picks both of us up over his shoulder, obviously loosing his patience, and begins walking back to the castle.

Lily let's out a squeal at the sudden motion. I laugh at her response reminding me of how I used to feel. "Don't worry. This is a common thing. They walk a lot quicker than us. So they get easily irritated at our slow pace" I say trying to calm her down.

Roi places his hand that was holding me onto my ass giving it a quick slap.

Lily begins laughing which makes me laugh, and Roi continues his walk back to the castle.