(heart) drive

"Winter

"Winter...", her professor called her after looking at her newest proposal. Winter was all nervous, afraid of rejection.

"Yes, sir"

"I can see a tiny improvement in your proposals. I can sense a tiny bit of emotions you put inside your drawing", her professor nods his head slowly, flipping the pages of Winter's proposal while looking at it full of details.

"I'm not saying that you did well or did a good job. But since there's an improvement, I'll endorse this one-"

"Are you serious, Sir?", Winter finally smiled happily.

"Yes. I can see you found the emotions you needed. By next week, you can keep improving this drawing, adding more and more emotions into it", her professor finally closed the sketchbook and lifted his face to Winter. The man is all honest in his eyes and Winter knew that Karina is the source of her solutions.

Oh, well. Winter can't wait to meet that hot tattoo artist after class.

....

After her consultation ended, Winter came back to their studio to meet her two friends there who were currently just talking to each other. As soon as the girl took her seat across the same table, her friends turn their attention to the girl.

"How is it going?", Chaehyun asked curious about Winter's fourth proposal. Winter then faked a heavy sigh with her head down.

"I'm sad to tell you guys..."

"That it got endorsed!", Winter finally lifted her head up, giggling heavily with her hands shaking and now looking at her two friends who were finally sighing in relief.

"Gosh. You scared me! I thought you got rejected again!", Ningning said.

"Nope. Karina helped me a lot?", Winter said while smiling shyly. Her face slowly lit up and her heart beats fast remembering every moment she had with the hot tattoo artist before.

Her touch.

Her eye gaze.

Her grape smoke.

Her sweaty chest.

Her slim waist.

Oh... Winter loved hugging that slim waist and being close to Karina's body yesterday.

"Karina? That tattoo artist you told us about?", Chaehyun asked in confusion and Winter just nods her head.

"Look at her! She's all red thinking about that girl!", Ningning said with her sneer, pointing her finger to the shy girl who was head over heels for the tattoo artist.

"Oh, you shut up!", Winter shouted in embarrassment covering her face with both her hands.

....

Winter was all giggly walking towards Karina's tattoo shop. She saw a flower in a pot, she greet 'em with a smile. She saw a blooming tree full of flowers, and she blows kissed 'em. She saw a cat passing by her, she pats 'em.