hot

Winter's proposal for her art project got rejected again for the second time

Winter's proposal for her art project got rejected again for the second time. The girl is now upset and fed up after her hard work is wasted again. As soon as she met with her friends at their studio, the girl greeted them with her sulking face and her friends couldn't help but to fell into complete confusion.

"Wait- he rejected your proposal again?", Chaehyun asked and the sad girl nodded her head weakly and took her seat across from Chaehyun.

"He said my work lacks emotions, fuck him...", Winter sighed heavily. Chaehyun and Ning look at each other, completely understanding Winter's feelings right now.

"Well, what can you even do? It's your bad luck to get him as your consultant", Chaehyun said.

"I can reason with him because he's right, eonni. Your works look so plain-", Ningning's words cut when she received a soft smack from Chaehyun on her back.

"Hey! I said facts-"

"Oh, you shut up", Chaehyun cuts her again.

"Why are you two my friends again?", Winter asked with her sulks.

....

Painting is always Winter's passion since she was a kid. She likes to draw ever since and always gets praised by everyone seeing her drawing. She always got an A in her class and that's also the main reason she continued her degree in arts.

Her first-ever canvas painting in her first semester got praised by every inspector. Her skills in matching colours, brush strokes, and even random drawings were all praised. She got an A in her first semester.

But it all changed when she get into her second semester. New professor, new subjects, new projects. She got to know her professor was one of the deadliest professors in their major when it comes to art. He wanted everything to be perfect in every aspect.

Including emotions.

"This is your what proposal?", he asked. The girl put her head low in guilt before answering his stern voice question.

"Third sir", Winter simply answered.

"Winter Kim, I know you got the skill. You may be the best student in your whole class when it comes to your drawings and paintings. But you lack one thing, and that is emotion", he said.

"I like you, Winter. But all your works are so plain and have no meaning when you didn't put any emotions into them. I admit your work is indeed impressive, but I couldn't see the message you want to express to your audience", he continued.

"I'm sorry sir", is all Winter can say.

"No sorry. I want you to find that emotion"

"Try showing me something new next week"

....

Winter sighed for the tenth time that day. She needs to find and fix one thing. But how can she do that?