Midnight snack

I woke up at like 11:35 because I was so hungry.I went to sneak into the kitchen when I heard a noise and looked behind me I jumped and I was relieved to see it was Alex.

"I didn't think I was that scary" said alex
I rolled my eyes "Well I didn't know who it was" " I'm just playing anyways what are you doing up?" Said Alex.
Erin: oh I couldn't sleep and I got hungry.
Alex:oh cool ig I'll come with you I mean I'm already up.

Time skip/in the camp kitchen

Me and Alex were grabbing a snack then heard the camp director come in we quickly hide in a large cabinet. We were a little cramped in so are legs were touching! Five minutes later the camp director left and we got out.
Erin:"Holy shit that was close"*Breathing heavy*
Alex:yea but um- I have something to tell yo-
We heard a noise and hind back in the cabinet.
It was maya and Anna!
We were listening to what they were saying until they said something about me.
"Omg honestly feel bad for Erin she looks so much like a slut!" Said Anna
"And since her mom is dead she takes it as an advantage to say stuff like what a bitch!" Continued Anna.
"Anna you really shouldn't say that she is nice and she does a lot for us like letting us borrow her clothes and makeup."
"Yeah but she thinks she can steal everything like Alex and the popular kids from us."
"Well it's not like their ours." Said maya
"Let's just leave!" Said Anna leaving. We get out of the cabinet and Alex looks at me worried.
"I'm sorry what they said."said Alex
"It's fine let's just go!" I say tearing up
"I can't believe I thought Anna was my friend!" I said.
Alex put his arm around me "it's fine you have us just ignore them now they are just desperate and they are UGIS!"
"Thanks Alex!" I said.

This was a shorter chapter but I will post a spicy chapter tmr!!!!!🤭

358 words!