Camp dance pt.2

When Erin found Brandt they went to the back and wait because they were the last people to be called.

"Erin look I'm so sorry I hurt you!" Says Brandt
"Brandt can we not talk about anything that has to do with you know what"says Erin.
When it was close to Erin and Brandt turn he kept making jokes and before they went on the they were joking and said this.
DISCLAIMER THIS MIGHT BE WEIRD:

"Suck my balls Brandt!" Yells Erin
"Suck my balls"says Brandt
" I can't because you have none aardvark dick!"yells Erin pushing Brandt then it was their turn so Erin yanked Brandt out the door and they walked down the stair.

ALEXS POV:
When Erin was walking down the stairs I almost fainted she looked so perfect!
SHE FELT LIKE SHE WAS IN AN EDIT!🤪

Back to Erins POV:

Half way in the dance I was looking around to find Miranda. When I saw her I walked over and told her it was time!

I walked up on stage and grad the microphone and start by saying "hey everyone! You might know me you might not well I'm Erin Noel! And I have something to share! We all know Alex Nolan's innocent little girl friend,well guess what she ain't so innocent after all.The other day in my cabin I walked in on heather (don't remember her last name) giving Dustin long and Brandt Jackson a hj!" Say s Erin into the mic.
Some said your lying or others just needed proof.

"Ok everyone chill because I have proof because I got it on video. And please don't think I'm weird because of that I didn't know I was because I left on the camera I film the play with and somehow placed it perfectly."say Erin turning on the video.

After everyone saw the video Erin said " and wondering why I have a black eye ask Brandt Jackson!" Erin says while everyone stares at Brandt.

" yep I was going to tell Alex but when I told Brandt he punched me across the face!" Says Erin walking off the stage back to her cabin with Alex following behind.

Erin sit down on her bed and puts her hand on her head and sees Alex walk in and sit next to her.

HEHEHE I LEAVE YOU ON A CLIFFHANGER!! I CANT POST TMR BUT ON WEDNESDAY I DEF WILL!! I MIGHT POST TMR IT DEPENDS!! ANYWAYS HOPE YOU ENJOY!!!🤭

~ 417 words ~