Miranda's cabin

The next day Erin and the boys go to breakfast.
"This food is ass" says Brandt
Some kid walks up to the table asking us to fill out a form for the camp play I signed up to film the play because why not.

 "This food is ass" says Brandt Some kid walks up to the table asking us to fill out a form for the camp play I signed up to film the play because why not

This is what you are wearing you btw can change it if you want!

TIME SKIP/at Miranda's cabin

"Sup Erin"Miranda says while hugging you
" hey girl what's up" says Erin
" not much but you wanna come to my cabin at 10 O'clock tonight I'm having some people come"says Miranda
" sounds cool I'll def come"Erin says
"Ok but make sure to wear something hot! Oh and I have this for you!" Miranda says as she hands you a thong.
"You should def wear it tonight" says Miranda
"Kk" "well I'm going to go see you tonight!"erin says hugging her.

TIME SKIP/BACK IN YOUR CABIN

I'm going to pick out what I'll wear to night

You can change it if you want!and btw you are wearing Jean shorts any you want tho!

Ok well I'm going to play practice now!
When you get there you see
Anna,Ian,gabe,Sam,and other kids you don't know.
The whole time you were ignoring Anna because she is a fake bitch!
We got to know everyone auditioned and got their roles we started to film parts of the play we learned.you were filming the play btw.

TIME SKIP/AFTER THE PLAY PRACTICE WAS OVER.

You were leaving and you bumped in to someone " oh I'm so so-" I got cut of it was alex I felt like he thought he was in an edit with his little hair flip anyways...
"Oh hey alex"
"Hey er sorry didn't see you there" OMG HE CALLED ME ER AHHHHHH anyway..
"Oh no your fine I was just heading back to our cabin hbu?"
"Oh same I'll walk with you then!"he said as he put his arm around me!

When we made it back to the cabin it was 9:50 pm so I got changed into the clothes I laid out and also got into the thong!
I made it to Miranda's cabin to literally see my whole cabin in there!😑🤭

COME BACK FOR PART TWO!!!! ANYWAYS HOPE YALL ARE ENJOYING THIS IM GOING TO TRY AND POST AS MUCH AS I CAN THIS WEEK I HAVE SPRING BREAK SOON SO I WILL POST ALOT!sorry for the short chapter and any bad spelling I need to download grammarly!

~421 words~