Camp dance pt.3 "I like you"

Alex sits down next to Erin.

Erin speaks up "alex I'm so sorry heather did that to you and sorry I didn't tell you!"

"No your good I'm just shocked you did that in front of everyone!" Says alex.
"And you had to see their you know"says Alex
"Oh trust me she was practically stroking air!"erin laughs

Then there was a silence then alex broke it and said "I don't like heather I like some one else"

"Ooo who is it??" Erin says kinda jealous

"Well- you know what Erin I like you!"alex gets up and starts to leave embarrassed

Erin grabs Alex's arm "Wait Um- Alex I like you too!"

"Wait really I thought you had liked Brandt and that's why you went with him?"say Alex

"Oh no no NO Brandt asked me to make up for my face!"says Erin

"Oh ok"Alex says sitting back on the bed.
They made long eye contact before leaning in.

ALEXS POV:
When are lips touched it felt like heaven. Her lips were so soft. I put my hands around her waist and pulled her closer to me.

ERINS POV:
Alex had pulled me closer while I put my arms around his neck. Both of us let go and we're breathing heavily.

"Damn you should have told me your a good kisser" says Alex breathing heavily

Erin blushes and sits back on her pillow
Than Alex sits next to her and puts his arm around her while she lays her head on his shoulder.

After a little bit of silence Erin says " I'm going to get changed."

"Ok I'll be here."says Alex's while Erin gets up.

Erin goes to the bathroom and changed into this:

You can change it if you want it's the outfit she is wearing in this photo!

Erin walked back out and sat next to Alex who was already dressed.

When she sat down alex said "you look nice."In a flirting tone

Erin kisses Alex and turns over to go to sleep.

IMPORTANT A/N:
AHHHHH!! sadly the end of the story is coming up😭😭
I will make another story about Alex or maybe Brandt! But hope you guys liked this part and if you have any ideas on what to do next chapter please help!!

~389 words~