Miranda's cabin pt.2

I walk in and I sit next to Miranda " hey er we are playing truth or dare wanna play?"says Miranda " sure why not"I say.
After an hour we played spin the bottle!
When it was my turn to spin it landed exactly in between Alex and Brandt! "Ummm how do they do this?" Said Dustin "umm just kiss who is more attractive ig?" Says Miranda knowing who I will chose! But I feel bad kissing Alex bc me and heather are friends! So I will just chose Brandt it's not like I like him anyways! I sort of crawl over to Brandt and peck him on the lips very fast! " ugh his lips be crusty" I thought.
Than I sat back down and saw Alex looking a little upset. Miranda took me into the bathroom to talk and do makeup!
"Girl I thought you liked Alex?"
"I do it's just he is dating heather and I'm friends with her so I can't!" I say
"Ok safe choice" says Miranda putting on lip gloss. "Ok well I'm going to leave now I'm tired"I say while hugging Miranda!
" byeeee!!"

TIME SKIP/NEXT MORNING AFTER PLAY PRACTICE!

After play practice I was heading back to the cabin when I opened the door I put down the camera (forgot to turn it off) and got in my bathing suit in the bathroom and went to the pool!

HERE IS THE BATHING SUIT CHANGE IF YOU WANT!!

I got to the pool and saw heather and Alex. Heather came over wearing her camp outfit.
"Hey heather!" I say hugging her
"Hey girl how are you?" asks heather
"I'm chill" says Erin
"That's cool we'll I gtg I'm uhh- going to get something to eat!" Says heather waving bye to erin and to Alex.
"Byeee!" I says Erin

After heather left alex jumped in the water making a big splash getting all over Erin! He obviously did it purposely!
"You bitch" I yell wiping the water off me
"I won't stop splashing you until you come in" he whines!
"Ok fine only if you jump in with me" I say
"Ok!" Alex says excited.
We count down from three to jump in and when I was supposed to jump with Alex I pushed him in!
I was dying laughing until he pulled me in!
"You bitch!" I said while play wrestling him in the water!

After a little bit I was sun tanning laying on my stomach and Alex comes next to me.
He asked "be honest do you like Brandt?" He said with a sad-ish tone in his voice.
" Oh no why?" I said
"Just wondering!" He said in a relieved tone.
"Ok well I'm going back to the cabin see ya"I say "bye!" He says.
When I got back to the cabin I opened the door and saw my worse nightmare!
"AHHHHHHHH" I screamed looking away!
"Please tell me I'm dreaming and when I look around your not doing what I think"I turn and I saw HEATHER STILL GIVING BRANDT AND DUSTIN A HANDJOB!!!!
"AHHHHH LORD BLESS MY EYES!!!!" I screamed while tripping over and a pair of pants! "SOMEONE SAVE ME!" I yelled!!

WASNT EXPECTING THAT! WELL COME BACK TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS IN THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL ERIN TELL ALEX OR WILL SHE TRY TO KEEP THE SECRET???

564 words