Last chapter!

A/n:before we start thanks so much for the view and support!

It was the last day of camp and everyone was packing their things.

"You know this summer was probably the
weirdest summer I have ever had!"erin says

"I mean your not wrong after you did see-" Erin cut Miranda off

"We don't speak of that I'm still recovering!"

"Ok well I'm heading back to my cabin now!" Says Erin hugging Miranda and walking out of her cabin.

When Erin is walking out of Miranda's cabin she sees Alex Brandt and Dustin so she runs up to him.

"Waz up bitches" says Erin putting her arm on Dustin's shoulder

"Hey Erin!" They say

"Y'all already done packing?" Asks Erin

"Nah not yet I'm to bored" says Brandt

"Kk well I'ma go pack Byee" Erin's says as she gives Alex a peck on the cheek.

TIME SKIP/GETTING ON THE BUS

Alex had sat next to Erin.

Then a few minutes later maya and anna sat in the seats next to us.

Anna was trying to flirt with Alex but Alex ignore her.

Erin and Alex were talking about how school had been coming up when anna pulled Alex's arm causing him to fall off the seat.

"Bro anna what's you problem just like stop touching him you fucking weirdo!"Erin says helping Alex up.

Alex had a cut that seemed to be bothering him so Erin cleaned his cut and and gave him a band aid.

"Bro that girl has some serious problems why would she do that to me"whispers Alex in my ear while anna had been staring me down so I grabbed Alex's face and started kissing him.( they were in the back off the bus and no one could really see them)

After we were done kissing I looked over at anna and she was practically dying of jealousy!

TIEM SKIP/GETTING OFF THE BUS

Erin and Alex got off the bus quickly and they both kissed each other good bye but Alex had given Erin something more specific a note she opened it And it had his number!

This has had to be the best summer ever!

And that concludes the story thank you for the love and support I'm going to make another book about either Alex or Brandt let me know which one you want and byeeee!!😭😭😢😢🫶🏻🫶🏻